Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> WotLK and Cata Content
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Alastonn

re: Firelands: Beth'tilac

Been Reading some good Strat's and I got some Information which may be Helpful. In a few Guild Strats and Guides they Sent the Melee up Top and kept All Ranged down So for 25 man 1 tank,2 Heals and about half the melee on Beth. The Reasoning Behind this is The Chance of falling through Meteor Holes are lowered due to no Range (Only Healers) And the Melee can be EASLY Aoe Healed, Since they're all Clumped up. The Ranged Below can Dps Drones without the worry or mistake of a a Cone of Ember (If a Melee moves in front or some dumb shit). Also Ranged can get the Spinners down faster with Aoe and the Spiderlings are Easy Mode with all the Ranged.(Multi Shots Frost Traps all that, Frost Nova Etc..) I Don't know if this is Helpful or if it would Work just a suggestion. Hope Any of this Helped. See you guys @ Tonights Raid. Lets have Her Dead. =)

Alastonn wrote:
Been reading some good strats and I got some information which may be helpful.

In a few guild strats and guides, they sent the melee up top and kept all ranged down. So, for 25 man, 1 tank,2 Heals and about half the melee will be on Beth. The reasoning behind this is the chance of falling through meteor holes is lowered due to no range (Only Healers), and the melee can be EASLY aoe healed, since they're all clumped up.

The ranged below can dps drones without the worry or mistake of a a cone of ember (If a melee moves in front or some dumb shit). Also, ranged can get the spinners down faster with aoe, and the spiderlings are easy mode with all the ranged (multi shots, frost traps, frost nova, etc...).

I don't know if this is helpful or if it would work, just a suggestion. Hope any of this helped. See you guys @ tonight's raid. Lets have her dead. =)

PARAGRAPHS.

PUNCTUATION.

PLEASE.
Junkr
Friend

I tried to read that. And this happened.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> WotLK and Cata Content All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: