This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Amminidabtree

re: Dead Dragon is Dead

Forum Image

Excellent job at killing Madness of Deathwin, gang! It took a few tweaks and a lot of deaths, especially from Serj, but we finally got him down. Him being Deathwin. Not Serj. You're stupid, shutup.

Shit loot dropped as usual, but at least we got some cool titles. Continue to show up for future raids so we can gear up everyone so we all have a chance to look at Madness. We're going to take a look at heroic Morchok on Tuesday to see if we are able to get a kill on him. Make sure you know that fight.

Also, we're going to be doing Firelands on Monday evening in place of our Dragon Soul raid. We will be doing as many heroics as possible, but we are looking to get some more staff progression for those who need it.

Continue to show up for raids so we can gear up everyone and get into heroics as quickly as possible.[/img]

Hey by the way, how is the new content and stuff? Was the Deathwing death as awesome as the Arthas death? I haven't seen anything about any of it, so I'm just curious?

The Arthas kill was a lot more rewarding and significantly more difficult than the Deathwing kill, but maybe I'm a little biased since I really liked ICC.

As far as the fight mechanics go, there are really only two 'oh shit' moments on the Deathwing encounter, when the bolt lands on the last platform and when we have the first wave of the big adds when we're hitting Deathwing's chin.

I remember that the Arthas encounter had a ton of stuff going on, the remorseless winter(?) where players needed to get to the edge otherwise they would die, the frost orbs which would launch anyone off of the edge, the spirits that would silence everyone to hell, the valkyrs, defile, the fucking ghosts, stupid frostmourne soul trap, and the motherfucking plague shit. Also, fucking mounts and legendaries.

I'm not sure how the 25man version of the Deathwing encounter is, though. I'm sure it's more difficult and hectic than the 10man version.

Is there going to be another content patch before the next expansion? Because it's not set to be released until next fall like usual, right? Just, you know, curious...

they havent announced one, but I think they would have to have one, cause once you clear this dungeons there isnt anything...

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Klik
The Klik
Friend

Last I saw they are not planning one, they are focusing on the new expansion and telling everyone now is the time to catch up on stuff they want to get done. But, who knows, they may pull out something.

GM Fright
Officer

Maybe something in the black dragon portal thing under that big tower thingamajig in the dragon graveyard zone thing in Northrend?

I've been gone so long I can't remember the names of places anymore...
But that would be a quick and easy addition, like Hallion was.

Thingamajig!?

Really?

Anyway, fire the account up and lets go. I am not really interested in hearing about school, the fact that you are finally getting laid, or any other lame excuse. Just do it.

Well I've only gotten a couple scrolls of resurrection so far, I think maybe I'm not really wanted all that much.....

Will you come back if I, the infamous Amminidab, send you a scroll of resurrection?

How about 50? I can send you 50 scrolls of resurrection.

Don't do it. You'll hate yourself in the morning

Masticrom

Take the scroll......
Savallia

more specifically, take MY scroll >.>

Just sayin...

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Sterne1140
Raider

I am not going to send him a scroll.

HE CAN BUY HIS OWN FUCKING SCROLL!!!!

CUNTBAG!

I'm not a cuntbag you cum-covered scum-fucking fuck-faced cuntbag! YOU'RE the cuntbag!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: