This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hallaer918
Officer

re: Alt raid attendance

So this is the 2nd week in a row that Tavie has set up an alt raid on the guild calender and then failed to show. There were several others that signed up and didn't show up either. Given that Tavie complains about people signing up and showing up for raids I expect that at least he should log on long enough on alt raid night to at least officially cancel it if he doesn't think it will happen. Otherwise, if you sign up for a raid, please at least make an honest attempt to log on for the raid.

Thank you,
Hallaer
Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

Well while I agree with the premise of your post, I was in fact here both nights. Last week, I logged over to attend the alt raid at the appointed time and it was only Sav and Mast online. This week, I was in D3 and asked Mast how many were online and was told there were only 3 people.

I decided that since there was only 3 online, that me leaving the group I was in to log over to wow to decide that there wasn't enough to raid seemed pointless.

The larger question here is are people still interested in the having an alt raid, I will definately show up if we have the people. However, the last few weeks it has been the same 3 or 4 showing up with no support. If we can get 8 or so, we can always pug fill, although of late pug filling is quite difficult.

With respect to logging in to officially cancel the raid, I suppose the question I would ask, is that really necessary? I would think with so few online that the cancellation would be self evident.

I realize that you may not have known that I did check in last night at the appointed time, I assumed the info would have been passed since I spoke with Masticus via whispers. I do apologize for leaving you hanging, we can always hook up on realid if you want.

And as Hallaer said, if you sign up, please show up. I have tried to post the events well in advance so people can plan their time.
Hallaer918
Officer

I logged in 25 minutes before the raid was supposed to start. No Tavie.

During the next 30 minutes 5 people other than myself logged in, saw that there were only a couple people online and no Tavie and then logged out. This didn't even include Mast or Sav because they were also playing D3. This is a total of 9 potential people including Tavie, Mast, and Sav.

5 minutes after the raid should have started, still no Tavie.

Posted in forums then went to play D3
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: