This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you going to continue raiding Dragon Soul?
Yes
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
No, but I will play raid MoP
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
No, I am done raiding
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Amminidabtree

re: Attendance and the future of AOR

I am sure that most of you know that we have not done a single night of raiding for the past week in Dragon Soul. I do not know what the main source of this new issue is, but it is beyond frustrating and stupidly annoying coming online expecting to raid only to find out that only four people online. Not to mention that Grimmer is usually online at raid time MORE THAN THOSE WHO ACTUALLY DO PROGRESSION.

Now I understand that Dragon Soul has been out for approximately three thousand decades and that the monotony of it makes the place dull, but we cannot manage enough to even get through the place with our alts.

To put in my stance on this situation, this sucks and I'm tired of not being able to progress as much as we should be. I will continue to show up and raid as long as we plan on doing so. Like I told Tavie earlier this week, I want to quit WoW, but I want to raid more than I want to quit.

What is going on? Are we done with raiding or has this expansion finally burned us out? If so, go ahead and reply, although I don't expect there to be much text to read.

If we are done with Cataclysm raiding, say so now so myself and others who show up at raid time don't get this false hope for a chance at heroic deathwing. I have no problem with taking a hiatus from WoW until MoP, but I have not seen any discussion, interests, points of view, arguments, or requests on what we are doing.

Discuss.

I see your concerns but I don't think the fact that "Grimmer is on playing video games" should be used to enforce any point.
Acramor
Friend

As a raiding member of this guild I feel like I should continue to contribute towards progression, so I clicked yes. However, I’m sick of DS and the game in general right now, and would like nothing more than to not have to play until MoP. I’m sure I’ll start enjoying WoW again and want to raid when MoP is released, but right now it just feels like a huge time sink.
kaasi
Friend

i already posted my status till 5.0 (pre MoP world patch) rolls live.

Hallaer918
Officer

I will raid as often as I can, but due to the fact that for the rest of this month I will not be in one location for more than a week I cannot promise that I'll be available for raiding every raid night. I will, however, at least make the attempt to be online.

-Hallaer
Klik
The Klik
Friend

I'm in as long as we have enough to do anything. Yeah this content is old and tired but I'm still down for killing things until new shiny things are available.

This thread is more interesting in the aspect of finding out the plans once MoP comes out. Will this guild remain an active entity or should we start looking for new homes?

I'm hoping for the former but afraid it will be the latter. Speak up so we know what to prepare for.

Hallaer918
Officer

I'm willing to bet people will be coming back in droves once MoP comes out, but we'll see how things work out. Regardless, once MoP comes out I think we should reduce our criteria for letting people into the guild. Most people can be trained after all, which means that the only people we really should be denying are the people who can't make the raid nights and the trolls/children. But that is just my opinion, I still would like to see us doing 25 man raids in the future.

-Hallaer
Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

Well I have already announced that I am retiring from WoW, I am willing to support raiding still.

My account will remain active until October sometime, however, like Acramor I am so done with wow. My willingness to support raids is purely out of support for everyone here who I have enjoyed playing with for the last couple of years.

I am not really interested in pugging to fill raids, so if that is what is required to raid then no harm in pugging one more.

Based on the attendance last week, and the post of Kaasi and Hallaer, I have made the assumption that everyone was just going to take a break until MoP is released.

Let me know and I will be there in whatever role is needed to make it happen.
Kimlin
Raider

I have transferred to the server Sargeras. Good luck in MoP.
Klik
The Klik
Friend

I will be transferring my shaman and priest to either Malfurion or Hyjal in the next few days. I will truly miss raiding with this guild and will always hold fond memories of the time I spent here. I'm leaving my alts behind so I can still do things with those of you that will still be here from time to time.

Best wishes and best of luck to you all, wherever your roads may take you.

Vyvii
Friend

Screw you all. I am not leaving.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: