This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Fright
Officer

re: Everytime you touch yourself, a guild officer gquits...

And you're starting to chafe.

From way up here in my balcony seats, it appears that all four of your current officers have exited stage left. Of course, I'm not sure what things look like in-game for you folks at the moment, but some sort of action needs to be taken if you want to continue raiding under this guild tag in the expansion.

If someone has already taken over in-game, then site ownership needs to be transferred to them so that, at a minimum, decisions can be made over your open guild applications. Contact Sterne for this. The image, at least, of a functioning guild should be maintained.

If there has been no such transfer of power in-game, then some sort of action must be taken. Is anyone willing to step up and assume the moderate responsibilities of operating a mid-level 10 man guild? It does not (should not) have to be a one person operation. Anyone willing to accept any level of responsibility, please come forward.

The history of this guild makes it too good to wallow in some purgatory, waiting slowly to disappear. If there is no one left that wishes to continue the guild, then so be it.

Well, Aarroun and I are still around. I know of nothing so far that has occured that might involve a transfer in power or whatever but we at least would like to stay. If nothing else, at least give some of the other people who are still left officer power so that we can potentially recruit new people and maybe even organize some raids. Regardless of what happens, we'll still be around to raid when MoP comes out.

Ah well, nothing is likely to happen because I have this feeling Sterne quit without telling anyone.

-Hallaer
Iateyourpie

WELL i just wanna join back on my dk
Klik
The Klik
Friend

I posted on the officer forum, but I'll text Scott and see if he'll hop on and pass me lead and then we can figure out who wants to lead this and I'll hold the position as interim until we figure it out. I'll keep you posted if anything comes of this

Vyvii
Friend

I think everyone should come back for MoP. And I secretly hate those of you that won't.
Klik
The Klik
Friend

Sterne passed GM to me last night. I promoted Hallaer and Aaroun to Officer. I will serve as interim GM 'til someone steps up to lead it. He said that he's going to stop paying for the site but it would only effect the ability to do DKP. If whoever takes GM from me wants, we can get the admin info for the site from him and transfer it. He is leaving the vent server up and says the guild can use it if they'd like.

So for all those of you interested in coming back and need an invite; find Hallaer, Aaroun or myself (on Milquetoast) and we'll get the roster back up to snuff.

Abscynth
Raider

I can has posting rights nao?!
Siletense
Raider

STOP TALKING LIKE THAT VYV! You're making me want to come back...
GM Fright
Officer

Now is as good a time as any, Sucketense.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: