Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
GM Fright
Officer

re: ABSENT TO RAID THREAD

This is a new AFK-RL Is Calling thread; the old one was played out!

If you are going to miss a raid FOR ANY REASON, you are expected to post your reason here!

Post here. If you're going to be gone for 1 raid, or for 1 year: post here. Let us know, because going away without communicating anything is a very, very, very good way to get yourself removed from the guild while you're vacationing in the Bahamas.

We all understand that real life happens, but we are your friends, and friends don't like being stood up. At least not without proper notice. And please, "AFK GRANDMA ON FIRE" isn't a terribly valid excuse. You joined this guild to raid, so please do as regularly as you can.

Raid time is every Saturday at 6:00 pm server. If you can't make it, we all understand, but we will need to know about it ahead of time.

Last edited by GM Fright on 12/10/2014 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total

I am going to be away for RL from 7/2012-∞

GM Fright
Officer

I might not be there for the LFR tonight, depends on what the woman wants to do. Because of my schedule and my personal life, I'm not yet released for complete WoW commitment again, but hopefully in a couple of months that will change.

Also, I'm at iLvl 459... if I could just replace my trinket I'd be ready, so we'll see.

Well I'm not in the Bahamas but I did miss raid due to vacation. I'll be back for this Saturday though.
Siletense
Raider

well just got confirmation that I will not be back in time for this Saturday. regardless I got a lot of catching up to do :/
Junkr
Friend

The next 2-3 weeks are probably not ideal for me, as I have a lot of weekend plans with my girlfriend, and I am likely working Saturday nights as it is.

Beyond that I should be good to go for raiding.

GM Fright
Officer

I won't be able to raid this Saturday, March 23rd, because we are having people over to our house, and it would probably be at least mildly impolite if I disappeared into the office an hour after everyone arrived.

Just so it's in the appropriate place:

I've been cleared to have Saturday nights off work. However that won't happen until early April. I'll be trying to get stuff covered, but we're understaffed so it's nearly impossible.

GM Fright wrote:
I won't be able to raid this Saturday, March 23rd, because we are having people over to our house, and it would probably be at least mildly impolite if I disappeared into the office an hour after everyone arrived.

your GF is a quick one. watch as she invites people over EVERY saturday night

Kimlin
Raider

I am in the middle of selling my house, buying a new house and starting a new job so I will be MIA for a bit. ill still pop on here and there but can't commit to a raid right now,
GM Fright
Officer

There's only about a 5% chance that I'll be here for the raid tomorrow night. We're only 3 days into the week and I've already worked 40 hours, and it's not going to get any easier over the next couple of months, so during the week stuff will be iffy and limited. I'll do my best over the weekends.

GM Fright wrote:
There's only about a 5% chance that I'll be here for the raid tomorrow night. We're only 3 days into the week and I've already worked 40 hours, and it's not going to get any easier over the next couple of months, so during the week stuff will be iffy and limited. I'll do my best over the weekends.

That's a lot of hours put in pleasuring Sterne's mother! I hope you get a huge bonus.
GM Fright
Officer

Kimlin wrote:
That's a lot of hours put in pleasuring Sterne's mother! I hope you get a huge bonus.

Actually, SHE'S the one getting the huge bonus, ifyaknowwhatImean...

During the month of April, I'm scheduled to work during the evening on Saturdays. Some nights I'll be at least 1 hour late, other nights I'll be upwards of 3 hours late.

I'll update this post saying what times I'll be available and notify someone in game when I figure out what my exact schedule is.
Amminidab v2.0
Raider

During the entire month of April, I will be late for raids on Saturday evenings by at least 3 hours. I will usually be available on Tuesday and Thursday evenings otherwise.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: