Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Klik
The Klik
Friend

re: Raid Logs

The Art of Ruin Warcraft Logs link:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/60586/

*Updated 3/30/17 -Fright*

Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

We will be resuming logging raids starting this Sunday, the information can be found on the link above.

Thursday raid 12/11/14, normal Highmaul up to Imperator.

Aarroun ranked on 3 fights: Tectus (48), Ko'Ragh (52), and Twin Ogron (114).

Hallaer gets the Don't Stand in Stupid Award for taking the least overall damage on boss encounters, while keeping a survivability rate over 85%.

Aarroun and Kicks get the You Work Out, Bro? Award for dealing the most overall damage on boss encounters.

Serj gets the You're Trying Too Hard, and it Shows Award for being the only non-healer to dispell, and for out-dispelling half the healers.

On the flip side, please find yourself on this chart:
Very Important Chart 
and find out how you can improve your percentage if you need to.

Thursday raid 1/15/15, Normal Highmaul clear plus some heroics

Echodyne (that's me, suckas) ranked on Heroic Kargath (115), probably because I solo healed that shit.

Siletense gets the You Just Going to Lay There All Night? Award for being the only person with less than 90% survivability for the night.

Kimlin gets the You Work Out, Bro? Award for dealing the most overall damage on boss encounters.

Kugolo gets the Deathwish Award for having the most deaths on boss encounters.

Sunday 1/26/15, Heroic Highmaul

No one ranked, you bums.

Casualty gets the Great First Impressions Award for having 16% less survivability than the next frequently-dead person.

Kreegan gets the Didn't Miss a Beat Award for practically tying Kimlin for top damage on all boss encounters for the night after being gone 2 weeks.

Serjtonkian gets the You Didn't Fuck It Up! Award for not fucking up the shield on Ko'Ragh!

Amminidab gets the What Exactly Are You Clicking On, Bro? Award for only dispelling three times the whole night. Three. Times. 

Echodyne gets the No, Please, I'll Just Do Your Fucking Job For You Award for out-interrupting every DPS and Tank in the raid except Kimlin.  

Somosito gets the Am I The Only One Listening? Award for doing the most damage to the Arcane Abberations (big imperator adds) by a wide margin.

This page is very eye opening.  The Arcane Abberation is the BIGGEST damage dealer in the entire encounter, and some of you seem to barely be paying it any attention.  When I say KILL THE ADD, I'm talking to YOU! 

Look at this and you'll see that the Arcane Abberation's aoe damage spell does BY FAR the most damage in the entire fight.  More than twice as much as the next two hardest hitting abilities, Force Nova and the explosion of the transition adds (Destabilize).  Kill the big add faster and we win, because your healers won't be out of mana in phase four.

GM Fright wrote:

Amminidab gets the What Exactly Are You Clicking On, Bro? Award for only dispelling three times the whole night. Three. Times. 

If that was taken off of the Ko'ragh fight alone, I would agree. Stating it was only 3 the whole night is not true and I'm questioning the validity of the logs. I dispelled myself at least twice during the Ko'ragh kill. I dispelled a handful of people during the trash before Imperator Margok. My class doesn't have the ability to dispel the slow during the Margok fight.

Also, great job at giving yourself some very much-needed praise about interrupts on those oh so high priority targets on the final boss when you stated there were others who had a higher number. Fuck healing. Maybe I should start multi-dotting them and get recognized for having the highest damage over time ability uptime for a non-dps, non-tank, leather-wearing, healing class.

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

Edit: I looked at the logs and saw that 6 showed up in total. That seems completely fair if you want to be an asshole and say I'm not doing my job. I realize you're joking... but at least be somewhat intelligent about it. Now, after some investigating, I found that my vuhdo frames are not showing the Slow debuff for me during the Imperator Margok fight, apparently rendering me completely useless. I'll make sure to add Slow to my whitelist and make it show up.

GM Fright
Officer

Whoa broski...

By entire night I mean all boss attempts, I'm not interested in trash logs.

And yeah, one guy did more interrupts than me.  I'm not really praising myself so much as telling the DPS to pick it up the interrupts.  Interrupting the mages is pretty important, though, since each windsheer is basically healing for the amount of damage it would have done.

Sorry if I offended, it was unintentional.

Last edited by GM Fright on 01/27/2015 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Speak with me before Thursday's raid.

Kimlin
Raider

Note to self. Mini is sensitive about dispells.

Shoopz
Raider

World of Logs seems to have too much information/over complicated, or maybe its because I've never used it much.

Mr. Robot infographics seems better?

Especially for being able to easily determine why we are fucking up as a whole or who is fucking it up for everyone else.

Anti Soul
Raider

That looks WAY more helpful than the worldoflogs info. I can't make heads or tails of it no matter how much it's explained to me. The info graphics thing looked pretty straight forward and easy to digest. 

Kimlin
Raider

I like a lot of data. I do think we could use something a little different. 

There is Warcraftlogs which seems to be the big thing right now. You get as much data as WoL but it also has info to help determine who is failing at what.

He is a link to a randoms guild Problems tab on a fight. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1MZQNpJfC2bmAVtH#view=execution

As you can see if you switch to the analyze tab it shows all the good things like Dispells, damage and healing. This is what I highly recommend even though the Mr robot thing looks cool.

Amminidab v2.0
Raider

Kimlin wrote:

Dispells

The word 'Dispel' has one 'L', dipshit.

GM Fright
Officer

Amminidab v2.0 wrote:
Kimlin wrote:

Dispells

The word 'Dispel' has one 'L', dipshit.

I created a Warcraft logs account for us HERE! I have uploaded the last 2 raids.

This site uses the advanced logging features which I will have active for our next raid.

Page 1 of 7

Jump to: