Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anti Soul
Raider

re: Best Raider

that battle for Azeroth shit looks pretty sweet, I’ll probably have to get back into this WoW thing.

GM Fright
Officer

re: Re: Best Raider

Anti Soul wrote:

that battle for Azeroth shit looks pretty sweet, I’ll probably have to get back into this WoW thing.

Mostly hype, I'd set your expectations low so you don't get disappointed.

GM Fright
Officer

Yeah, when you're expecting Titans and Old Gods and the Void and shit, then you get Anduin Wrynn instead...  I'm not super pumped for this shit.  

Didn't they already do a "Horde v Alliance on an island!" expansion?  They called it Pandaria, and it sucked ass.  

I wonder if they see the future of WoW in a no-more-expansions world as purely PvP, and they are just slowly sliding that direction.

Ul'dir, the new intro raid, should bring part of the titan/old god story into focus, or could possibly be the nadir of it depending on the launch zone / dungeon storylines.  I guess we will also stab Azshara in the face at some point too.  

Also, world pvp that gets you pve bonuses to rep/xp is interesting.  I guess everyone will be rolling tanks to pvp level.

Anyone pumped about vanilla servers?  I'd dabble in it, but I remember those tedious ass days and definitely don't have the time or patience to survive for a long time.

Kimlin
Raider

I'd play on the Vanilla servers if they had the modern graveyard sites...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: