Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

How old are you?:
21-29

Please list your raid ready characters and their class/spec, beginning with your main.:
Masticus-Paladin/Prot/OF-Holy, Arcnspark-Mage/Arcane

Which of these characters are you primarily applying with, and would you be willing to switch if needed?:
Masticus-hell no, i tank, but i can kick ass as dps

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
Ive raided BC content, All of WoTLK content, and am in the guild as one of the tanks.

Why have you decided to apply to The Art of Ruin?:
We guild merged, I are tasty cookie with happy meal?

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Unicorn

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
a cowhorse

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
LMAO, well seeing how I took this an opportunity to be a smart ass, your system wouldnt let me do what I wanted to. I initially put below in here 5X's, but now you only get it once. BTW, you should increase the limit of words for this up to actually 10,000 and not limit it to 6,500.-Masticus

Ssss-aaaa-ffff-eeee-tttt-yyyySafety-dance!Ah we can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind Cause your friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance Well they’re are no friends of mine I say, we can go where we want to, a place where they will never find And we can act like we come from out of this world Leave the real one far behind, And we can dance We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind Cause your friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance Well they’re are no friends of mine I say, we can go where we want to a place where they will never find And we can act like we come from out of this worldLeave the real one far behind And we can dance. Dancez! Ah we can go when we want to the night is young and so am i And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet And surprise ’em with the victory cry I say we can act if want to if we don’t nobody will And you can act real rude and totally removed And I can act like an imbecile I say we can dance, we can dance everything out control We can dance, we can dance we’re doing it wall to wall We can dance, we can dance everybody look at your hands We can dance, we can dance everybody takin’ the chance Safety dance Oh well the safety dance Ah yes the safety dance Ssss-aaaa-ffff-eeee-tttt-yyyy Safety-danceWe can dance if we want to, we’ve got all your life and mine As long as we abuse it, never gonna lose it Everything’ll work out right I say, we can dance if we want to we can leave your friends behind Cause your friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance Well they’re are no friends of mineI say we can dance, we can dance everything out of control We can dance, we can dance we’re doing it wall to wall We can dance, we can dance everybody look at your hands We can dance, we can dance everybody’s takin’ the chance Oh well the safety dance Ah yes the safety dance Oh well the safety dance Oh well the safety danceOh yes the safety dance Oh the safety dance yeah Oh it’s the safety dance It’s the safety danceWell it’s the safety dance Oh it’s the safety dance Oh it’s the safety danceOh it’s the safety dance Oh it’s the safety dance

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
GM Fright
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Arcnspark - by GM Fright

I wouldn't up the limit even if it let me. It's just another personality test, y'know. You, obviously, push the limits and are a gigantic asshole. REJECTED.

I kid!

About the rejected part.

!

Oh Mast is a huge asshole, that's why he fits in envy
Abscynth
Raider

Shit, Did he just safety dance us?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: