Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Unholy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

How old are you?:
21-29

Please list your raid ready characters and their class/spec, beginning with your main.:
Atomicwaffle, Dual Wield Frost and 2h Unholy

Which of these characters are you primarily applying with, and would you be willing to switch if needed?:
Atomicwaffle

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I am an old school vanilla WoW player. At level 60 i was apart of Da Playas and Midnight seeing almost all level 60 content.
At level 70 i transferred to blackhand and was a member of Titan completing all raid encounters at 70

At level 80 i played up to the release of Ulduar, since then i have taken an extended break but am now back in preperation for Cataclysm

Why have you decided to apply to The Art of Ruin?:
I am simply looking to join a raiding guild that fits my time schedule. I maintain almost 100% attendance and like to consider myself a "good" warcraft player at many of the classes i have played over the years.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Ham Sandwich

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
Glenn Beck choke to death

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I am quiet and for the most part never noticed but consistent, therefore i chose ham sandwitch

I just loathe glenn beck

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
GM Fright
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: atomicwaffle - by GM Fright

Atomic,

Thank you for you interest, we take every application as a compliment.

Unfortunately, right now we are simply not recruiting anymore Deathknights. We've got a DK tank, and 2 or 3 dps DKs already. Also, your gear is not quite up to the level we're looking for in our new members yet, either.

If you spent time in Midnight, then you must have some ability at the game. Gear is an easy fix, so please check back with us at a later date if you're unable to find a guild that fits your needs, because everyone knows how quickly things change in this game, and we just might need DKs at some point down the road.

Good luck, I hope you find a raiding home where you can be successful.

-Frightening

Jump to: