This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reji

re: Mondays raid

Well here it goes, the last thing this guild needs is bad news, but:

Only minutes ago we got a phone calling about my father-in-law being hospitalized he had a heart attack, and of course things can get worse...They found cancer. So to say the least Ivana(wife) Is really upset. I will probably be up all night with her, actually heading out the door now.

I will attempt to be there tomorrow, but no promises. The last thing I want to do is leave her alone at this point. If I'm not there give him Arthas a sucker punch for me.

Again apologies guys, but she cries to commercials of starving children as it is; I wont let her go through this alone.

Not a problem man, I hope all turns out for the best.
Kailley

Your family will be in my thoughts.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Reji

I'm back and kicking just need 14 hours of sleep now>_< Haven't slept since I first posted this last night, I'm tapped out.

But for anyone that wants to know we are sticking this out together, but honestly the results we got back are not looking good for Ivana's father. If anything else happens I'll update it, but I should be able to make the rest of the raids, given that she isn't needing a shoulder to cry on.

Going to take advantage of some sleep now since she is passed out. Thanks though guys, I know some people were worried, but we are fine.

Do your thing man, We'll get ya Kingslayer on Friday. With this 20% it's stupid easy if someone calls out Defiles.
Reji

wow..I seriously fell asleep at the keyboard again. Night guys.

Just for the record I don't think I've ever slept a literal 13 hours in my life

There is no easy way to sugar cote anything ever.

So I probably wont make the raid tonight. Her father passed away this morning. Things are pretty horrible. I wish you all good luck, but right now in my life the person that matters the most to me needs me. I will update as I can, but I can't really promise anything.

Reji

Definitely wont be able to make it, good luck guys.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: