This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaede

re: A Note on 10 mans

I would like to see all 10 man groups (with the exception of possibly alt groups) doing hard modes now. We know we can kill Arthas, we have (nearly?) everyone in the guild with Kingslayer. That's not the progression in 10's anymore. Hard modes is. Doing these hard modes in 10 will only serve to benefit us when we step up to 25. This is something we should all be wanting to achieve.

We should AT LEAST be able to down Marrowgar, Deathwhisper, Gunship, Saurfang, Festergut, Rotface, Blood Princes, Blood Queen, Dreamwalker. Putricide also, it just may take some extra work. Sindragosa is a bitch, but again, we CAN do it.

I know 10 mans are optional. Those who elect to do them should be willing to put forth the effort needed for hard mode. Need to be willing to possibly wipe a bit more often. Groups may need two nights to clear the content. But hey, that's progression.

I'm reading over this again and I'd like to note that by saying hard modes I am meaning heroic. I am not necessarily meaning achievements, those can come later.

Slash agreed.

I got a job today thanks to Dean aka my new bestest friend, so that probably knocks me out of the group tonight because I'll be celebrating... but at least go for the first 6 tonight if not more.

LK is still a big priority for me and maybe some other people because of the weapons he drops, but there isn't any reason HMs can't happen too. They separate the men from the boys and the socially awkward from the probable retarded. I feel shocked.

Bye.

Yippeee!
Yay!

Junkr
Friend

I think there are a few stragglers who don't have kingslayer yet.... *cough* me *cough*....

But hard modes shouldn't get in the way of that too much... have a group do hard modes for two days and then clear the instance a day or two before reset.

Wreckrium

Junkr wrote:
I think there are a few stragglers who don't have kingslayer yet.... *cough* me *cough*....

But hard modes shouldn't get in the way of that too much... have a group do hard modes for two days and then clear the instance a day or two before reset.

Sorry bro! We'll get ya kill next week for sure.

Jaede

There may have been a slight misunderstanding. I did not mean that we would end up not killing LK each week in our quest for heroic mode. What I am trying to avoid is the habit of clearing everything easy mode just to, essentially, skip all the way to LK to make sure we get the kill in. Getting the LK kill in each week should be a given by now. Honestly, I do not expect heroic modes to take too much extra time in most cases. Those who come should not be afraid that they will miss out on LK that week due to doing bosses on heroic prior to him.

We did them, and it was to be perfectly honest, the most fun i've had in ICC in awhile. I whole heartedly agree with Jaede. We went in there and cleared the first 7 HM bosses, Storming and Plague, and they say most ppl skip Prof cause he one of the hardest supposedly. But it was worth it. I hope all 10 man grps need to be working on HM's.
Reji

Fully agree with Mast/Jaede. The extra effort put into killing putricide that first night of hard modes made it all the sweeter. Most fun I've ever had in ICC aside from LK. Now let's get the other half of 'em=P

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: