Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Elemental
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

How old are you?:
Really Old

Please list your raid ready characters and their class/spec, beginning with your main.:
horatio ele shaman

Which of these characters are you primarily applying with, and would you be willing to switch if needed?:
just this one for now

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I am on Wow daily, usually at least a couple hours, more if raiding. I have done ICC 10 & 25 up to Rot, but due to the nature of pugs they always seem to fall apart about then. My prior guilds are good folks, just do not have the dedication to run icc more than once a week.

My current GS is 5628 with all the appropriate gems & enchants, and Poupalos approves of my talent build.

Why have you decided to apply to The Art of Ruin?:
The main reason I am applying (or actually reapplying) is I am looking for a guild that has the dedication to do ICC a couple times a week and the guild planning and management to actually pull it off.

The reason that I am reapplying so soon, is that I have been talking to Poupalos and he suggested that I reapply. Since my last application (about a week ago) I have upgraded my GS from 5.2 to 5.6, I have gotten to Fester & Rot a few times, and Dreamwalker once.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Unicorn

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
Nancy Grace kidnapped

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I closely relate to a unicorn because like the unicorn I am a creature that is always there but most people don't notice me.

And Nancy Grace should be kidnapped as a public service. She is just SO annoying.

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Masticrom

re: DECLINED - App: GreenMan3 - by GM Fright

I'd love to do another instance with you to see how you've improved
GreenMan3

Great!. I will only be on a bit in the morning (Sunday, July 4) because of family stuff in the afternoon, but if you can give me an idea when to catch you online Monday or Tuesday, we can set up that random.

Thanks,

GreenMan
Reji

This app is sexy

I just want to point out a few things.

After reading this re app, it gives me the impression that we have had many conversation since your first app failed.

I only spoke to you once and that was when I told you to re app as the guild is in need of a Ele Shaman now. I never once stated that your talent build " was good or bad" and if you copied my build that is not entirely a "approval"

Your gear score may have increased with some upgrades but how goes your raid awareness?
GreenMan3

I did not mean to imply that we had had several conversations. We did not. As you have pointed out we had that one conversation where you suggested that I reapply.

As to the talent build, earlier you had commented that your talent build was the best, and after close examining it and realizing the differences from mine (and recognizing how your differences were better in a raid environment) I implements the 2 differences (or maybe 3) that made our talent builds identical. Since you had commented that yours was the best and now mine matched yours, I would have thought you would have approved. I apologize for putting words in your mouth.

As to my my awareness, I have changed my UI layout so that I have a better view if the fighting field and I am not having to flick my eyes all over the screen to get the basic stats (health, targeted mob, totems, spell cooldowns, etc... ). So my awareness has improved (in my opinion).
GM Fright
Officer

Horatio,
Thanks for your continued interest in the guild. I would like to give our members and officers a chance to evaluate what changes may have been made in your play style, ability, and gear since your last application.

As you were very recently denied, please don't be surprised by any skepticism or by our candor in evaluating your application. We might be recruiting an elemental shaman, but that does not lower our standards.

I look forward to hearing some feedback from our members and officers about your improvements.

-Fright

GM Fright wrote:
Horatio,
Thanks for your continued interest in the guild. I would like to give our members and officers a chance to evaluate what changes may have been made in your play style, ability, and gear since your last application.

As you were very recently denied, please don't be surprised by any skepticism or by our candor in evaluating your application. We might be recruiting an elemental shaman, but that does not lower our standards.

I look forward to hearing some feedback from our members and officers about your improvements.

-Fright

I understand completely and expect no less. I REALLY am looking for a quality guild with high standards.

Thanks,

Greenman/Horatio
GM Fright
Officer

Horatio,

Thanks again for your application... Again.

Unfortunately I don't think you yet fit the bill for what we're looking for. I do still hope you're able to find a raiding home where you can be successful.

Good luck.
-Fright

Jump to: