Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Elemental

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

How old are you?:
21-29

Please list your raid ready characters and their class/spec, beginning with your main.:
Joneleth, resto shaman, transfer so would be only character

Which of these characters are you primarily applying with, and would you be willing to switch if needed?:
Resto shaman, I am applying as one and not interested in trasfering other characters. I can go elemental for some fights but I strongly prefer to heal.

Please provide links to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. link for the character you are applying with.:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/fwvzybql1xp3gb05/

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
Didn't start looking for a serious raiding guild till my first guild fell apart that I tried to support. Raid totc 25 through 3.2 but was sat in my first real guild in favor for other members. Raided ICC 25 up 8/12 no wing bosses down until a drama bomb went off in the guild that left many of the core members including myself no longer in the guild.

Why have you decided to apply to The Art of Ruin?:
Tremurr posted on my thread : )

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Your own mother

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
ham sandwich

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
Those questions are rather silly. Ham sandwhich seemed rather banal and I have a terrible penchant for poorly constructed your mother jokes. One time in my old guild chat I retorted " your mom" to one player who's father was in the guild. That was the greatest.

I wouldn't mind this sort of stuff in guild chat but it seems out of place on an application

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Abscynth
Raider

re: Re: App: Jooooneleth

Jooooneleth wrote:

Those questions are rather silly. Ham sandwhich seemed rather banal and I have a terrible penchant for poorly constructed your mother jokes. One time in my old guild chat I retorted " your mom" to one player who's father was in the guild. That was the greatest.

I wouldn't mind this sort of stuff in guild chat but it seems out of place on an application.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
Its not out of place - It goes to character, and gives some sort of indication to how you would handle yourself in guild chat.
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

re: APPROVED - App: Jooooneleth - by Tremurr

No I am not being super serious but If that's what you were trying to do you may want to make it not multiple choice. I felt restricted when I had to choose between things like " Nancy grace kidnapped" ,who I don't even know, and " bacon flavored fetises". I must of forgot to write the part about that sort of stuff being fine in guild chat as far as I am concerned. Sort of went on a tangent.
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

Oh, I didn't. And I don't have an edit ability for my posts QQ
Abscynth
Raider

Fair enough, Thanks for the clarification!
GM Fright
Officer

I guess I forgot to use my Sarcasm Text on that part of the application.

Besides, an applicant's personality is just as important as their character. The epics you wear don't talk in vent or in guild chat. It's an important part of the application, because this is not a hardcore fuckyourmother type of guild. We progress quickly, but we joke a lot and have a lot of fun, and a sense of humor is a near requirement. An application form should be a reflection of the guild it represents.

Anyway, I'm about full up on explaining myself. I like the rest of your application a lot and I'd like to look at taking the next step in the process. Tremurr is our resident recruiting expert, he'll let you know the best way to move forward from here.

Thanks again for your application
-Fright

All right, just tell him to post so I can meet him in game on your realm or mine.
Wreckrium

MCaron855@yahoo.com

Wreckrium

Bring it on over, let's see whatcha got.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: