This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bananashroom

re: 10 mans / achievements whoers

i wanted to delete some of my other post cause they seems to be saying the same thing but im not sure how to. just wanted to make a general 10man/achievement whores post just to put out general info.

how i go about setting it up is by doing a mass invite. if you can come, please click accepted. Accepted doesnt mean you are in the group yet but more of i know that you can turn up. you will only be in the group when you're mark as confirmed. after which dont be that guy or girl and not turn up. so doesnt mean there's 32478384 people that click accepted means the group is full. its just that those people can actually turn up. i usually try my best to make a group with the same aim. i think i successfully did it for last week's group. Groups are usually finalize on tues-weds. so remember to check your calender.

ICC 10.
By tonight, im hoping, we should have about 15 or more(i forgot who has theirs) icc10 mounts. Gratz and thanks for putting all the hard work in getting or help your fellow raiders get the mount. I've been getting request to form a group to push for heroic lich king 10 attempts. i myself would like to do this but we must not abandon some of the people that help us progress thru heroic icc10 while we are still learning the fights. On that note, this coming thursday, i'll be setting up a main group for people who are still interested in getting their mount. this could be your last chance that we will focus on mounts. so pst me in-game if you're really interested and you can turn up. depending on people who are interested we might have a 2nd group and it will most likely fall on a friday. 2 concurrent icc10 is hard to pull off as i need to make sure the main group could pull it off and that people actually turn up for it. so if you're confirmed please dont be that guy or girl.

Another thing i would like to say is that icc10 isnt a walk in the park yet. well ok maybe most of the bosses but not doing it right usually ends up with a wipe. so if you're confirmed and unsure of the fight, be kind and look it up to refresh your memory. people are expected to pull their own weight. with 10 man the room for error is usually smaller to that compare to a 25man. i know we like to joke while raiding but when its go time i hope everyone focus back their attention to the task in hand even in 10mans.

So lets get more people for the mount and onwards to heroic lk!

Achievement Whores
Achievement whore day falls on a saturday. for those who cant make it for the weekend, i apologise. there's just no more slot left on weekdays and no one wants to raid 7 days per week. Mast usually runs the show and the focus have been uld for mount for quite some time. well guess what, achievement whores saturday are back! we have Mast's right hand man erm i mean woman to run it this time! /moo at Vel. As usual everything depends on set up or people interest to see what we can pull off. so if you're interested to do those achievements. saturday is the night for you.

ok thats it for the post, im too sleepy to think of anything more say without sounding retarded. if you have any questions or anything. feel free to ask me in-game. kthxbye

I will whisper you in-game when I get back home, but for I know I'd just like to put in a note that I am interested in getting those last 2 achievements xD Sindragosa and Princes.

Thanks for the run :D
Bananashroom

<Who Tanks Muru> ask me for a favor. they need about 3 people for sindragosa achievement on monday. it will start at about 5-530pm. the strat will be a zerg. so if you're interested, do tell. they're a good bunch of people so bring your game face and get the achievement you need. so yea pst me in-game so i can tell them you're interested. i think its safe to say that if you got alts that can do some awesome dps, that shouldnt be a problem.

I'd be down for that, I just need that one and the Lich King one...then Heroic 10 man and I'm done!
Acramor
Friend

If it finishes before raid time, I'd be down for it too. It's one of the last two achievements I've been needing for over a month now.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: