Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Savallia

re: 10 man heroic modes

Starting this thurs/friday we will be doing heroic mode ICC 10 so be ready and come prepared to get LK heroic (and possibly maybe wipe once or twice on him) so bring your perseverence and your attn span, and lets DO EEET.

Also- this saturday more Ulduar- mainly going for Yogg1 light and general from what i have gathered nmost just need those 2- maybe firefighter and astral dude... or we can do Naxx undying... lemme know

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
hanieko

i my self need Yogg1 light and genera. but this saturday i might not be on cry.

I will be on for saturday on my rogue. I'd personally like to try for an undying run, and if we fail, just do the rest for particular achievements (hoping that people don't already have most of them?)

Apart from that, I'm good for whatever.

The wise man speaks only of what he knows.

Savallia

Ok so here is the dealio wiht 10 mans, if we dont get better mains attendance this week we will be reducing it back down to 1 group, cause 9 out 10 we wind up with alts and I'd prefer not to too. Also we will be only doing one night to 10 mans.... it's just way to hard, and aggrivating to depend on everyone showing back up for a secondary day. so you want Bane on 10 like I do? Show up, bring your A-game, leave the QQ at the door and lets kill the king.

On that note, if you dont get in one week, you likely will the next one. I WILL try and rotate the dps just plx keep this in mind, some positions are necessary, 2 tanks- 2 healers/+1 flex healer, minimum 2 ranged,3 melee. However, It is better to have 3 ranged vs 2 but likely that will be found in our flex healer. Also, read up on strats for 10 man LK hardmode there is A LOT to pay attn too I'll link up a video on here for ya'll also teh page that has it written. Thanks.

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Savallia

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?66297-Icecrown-Lich-King-Hard
^the above page works for both 10 & 25 man they have both posted there. Please take a look and see what your getting into. Don't depend on your raid leaders/dbm to pull your butt outta dodge.

vaporman

i can make friday this week for hms but on thursday but for saturday im down for anything though i do need one light for my drake
Bananashroom

^^ wtf?

vaporman wrote:
i can make friday this week for hms but on thursday but for saturday im down for anything though i do need one light for my drake

This.

EDIT: This.... will be my new signature when I get tired of Dogs.

To burn a thousand trees
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: