Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaasi
Friend

re: last chance for 10 man drakes

this was just added to the PTR patch notes

Flexible Raid Lock System

All Wrath of the Lich King raids now use the new Flexible Raid Lock system. This system provides the opportunity for a character to defeat each raid zone’s encounters once a week. A character may now complete the encounters during the week with different raids of either 10 or 25 players.

in just 2 weeks we will no longer be able to run both 10 and 25 man raids on the same character. if you want your 10 man drake you have the next 2 weeks to get the achievements done.

Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

not exactly

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=26560836098&sid=1

Drakes are staying in but its gonna be hard to get 10 man drakes while we are still trying on 25's.

Keep in mind they said they would give an announcement when they were taking out drakes. No such announcement has been made nor will there likely to be made considering the dev and community manager posts in the thread I linked.
kaasi
Friend

Griiiiiiimmer wrote:
not exactly

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=26560836098&sid=1

Drakes are staying in but its gonna be hard to get 10 man drakes while we are still trying on 25's.

Keep in mind they said they would give an announcement when they were taking out drakes. No such announcement has been made nor will there likely to be made considering the dev and community manager posts in the thread I linked.

i never said they were getting removed. what my point is that as long as we are a 25 man guild we can not get locked into a 10 man raid once 4.0.1 goes live

Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

Yar. Last chance though sounds kind of final : |
Klik
The Klik
Friend

Can we work this in sometime in the next two weekends... I just need the Sindy and LK achievement to finish mine off. I work late tomorrow night (thursday) but would be free any other non25 night to finish this off. I would be eternally grateful if we could do that.
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

Four more people got them tonight. At this point I don't think you are really trying if you haven't got one yet.
Savallia

I've been asked by several people to help complete this- and I'd love to. so this thurs/friday, we will try one last time to get this for these folks, some of which who have been trying from beginning so if i can get some dedicated folks to show up with me and knock these out. it would and will be greatly appreciated. Our main goal for that night- is those drakes- sindy & LK so please be aware and come to knock them out accordingly.

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Sterne1140
Raider

Who else still needs/wants them?

I still need Sindy/LK Achievements, plus most of the heroics. unfortunately I now work pretty much everything Thursday Friday and Saturday evenings
Klik
The Klik
Friend

I'd be glad to help, I'd like to bring the hunter.. not for the drake but for emblems and some other stuff I could use from 10m heroics. If that is not workable I'll gladly help out on any of my toons.
Savallia

yea id really prefer to get a solid group of mains in tehre to help get the last folks their drakes- and by last folks i mean main concentration on the 4-5 people who were on their way and for whatever reason have been seemingly left behind. cause sindy achievement has been so far, the bane of their existence... lol its not an easy one. it takes time and patience. so if we can do that we will work in the future to work some of the new folks who have come in here their drakes as well, cause lets face it they're sexy. but maybe we can do it when cata hits that way its a double positive it counts towards our guild acheesements/points + we get all the new folks/alts some love.. whatever yknow. again plx id love to get this done an over with.

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Klik
The Klik
Friend

The only reason I mentioned bringing him was it looks like he will be my main for at least the rest of Wrath.. but again, I'll come as needed, or I'll cheer you all on if I'm not needed.
-Bellasaer-

This is a notice::

I know that I said I would be online tonight for the 10 man (10/7). But sadly, my subscription is up and I literally have no way to pay for another month at the moment. I'm going to try and work out something to get another month of time by Monday, but I am not making any guarantees. Being a poor-ass college student has finally caught up to me.

The wise man speaks only of what he knows.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: