Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Liksa
Friend

re: Over-Under

Installing
GM Fright
Officer

get in vent, you jackholes.

ok- so to sum up my day.. and to explain the loss of me from being online... my net went down for unexplainable reasons... i actually had to have a dude come out and look, Now net is back, and i cant get teh friggin patch to patch. so reallly frustrated.... post more when i guess that i can. does anyone know how to get your launcher to come up? Cause its not showing a launcher thingy in my folder... and i REALLY hope i dont have to reinstall the entire game..... will not be a happy momma bear...

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

sorry if this late. If you are using a recent copy of windows, right click the wow short cut and click open file location, you should see the launcher.exe there.
Savallia

i did all that and i ran the wow repair thing and i talked to a blizzard employee (after 45 mins on the god blessed phone) to which all i got was a sorry0 but you gotta redownload teh entire game... so i am not in the long ass process of redownloading.... yippee skippee for me... i should definatly be back tomorrow... i hope. =/ in the meantime if i could get someone to make me up some glyphs for vel that would be friggin lifesaver. I'm not having a good day.

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

Eaden was real generous and gave me some herbs for guild use, go to mmochampion's talent calculator if you don't know what glyphs you want, or you can just ask me when you log.
Bananashroom

soooooooooooooooo yea. im stuck on 49% on my blizzard updater since forever and ever. and im not really sureeeeee what to doooooooo FUCK U BIG PATCHES. so im not really sure when i'll be on or ever. IF worse comes to worse happens and i cant get it fixxxxxxxx i might be out til end of the month when i can hopefully get a new comppppp or to think of something. so yea fuck blizzard for having huge ass patch and fuck me for playing on shitty systemmmmmmmms. kthx.

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: