Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bananashroom

re: Lets Trade! and Lets Do It Together!

As the title says, this is where we want to post if we need something that some of us actually have but left to rot in the bags. You can either trade it with the person, buy it or offer special favors *wink**wink*. could help with the rep grind/whatever/whatever. so let me start!

GIMME ALL YOUR DARKMOON CARDS! yea im trying to rep up darkmoon, not specifically for insane tag cause there's no rogue in guild thats gonna farm me lock boxes and im waiting for cata to roll a goblin rogue.

Anyone leveling professions on an alt in preparation for cata? can post something here too. i have tons of crap on my bank alt with the right special favors, i just might give it away.

Mats for legendaries, i might give it to the first person that got both bindings(hopefully me duh! need to join the cool club ya'know) and no im not giving it if someone already have that legendary weapon and in guild.

I need one Blood of the Mountain (vanilla green gem) to be able to craft the sulfuron hammer. Still waiting on the eye, though.
Bananashroom

there's a blood of mountain on ah for 300g. i dont think you have done mc for the week, neither have i, so there might be chance we find one when we do it.

LIAR. It's 550g now. /poops pants.

Oh well, it's worth it.
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

There are a few whelps and disgusting oozling I don't have for vanity pets. Normally I wouldn't pay some random jerk 5000 gold for a reskin of a whelp I already have. But if one of you guys gets your hands on one I don't have I will pay a reasonable amount.
Junkr
Friend

I need the following BOE tailoring patterns and am willing to pay whatever for them:

Boots of the Long Road (TK/SSC)
Anything from Sunwell Plateau
Sash of Ancient Power (Ulduar)
Spellslinger's Slipper (Ulduar)

Star Belt (Vanilla World Drop, Green BoE, really really rare for some reason)
Gloves of Spell Mastery (Vanilla World Drop)

Also I am looking to buy Dampscale Basilisk Eyes. I have been slowly farming them but it's extremely tedious and a massive task to get how many I need.

Also Lava Cores and Fiery Cores, though I don't want to spend much on them as they're not a huge priority for me atm.

-Bellasaer-

Enchanting Patterns:: I'm willing to pay considerably for the Molten Core patterns, probably 1.5k-2k apiece.

+30 SP to weapon (MC)
+29 SP to weapon (MC)
Cat's Swiftness (Magister's Terrace)

There are some other ones...I'll update this list when I can.

The wise man speaks only of what he knows.

Savallia

CoT rep- lol.
marks for rep for the ZG folks. erm. pets.. and pets galore.. if you have a pet available i dont yet, ill totally buy it. mainly im after armor sets. so ill run previous content to get them. >.> yes i know im a hideously pack rattish collector. any tailoring patterns i dont have. which i have everything back to naxx- i THINK i have them all from BC. but there is always those rare ones. update more laters.

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Sopheea

Vel, I can hook you up with ZG stuff galore.

I have a ton of frostweave cloth and other stuff I can't think of right now.

I will give head for elementium ore.

(not really)
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

okay, I need 8 more elementium and I have my doubts if I will be able to get it by running bwl 2 times a week for some of november. I don't want to pay douches on the ah 1.5k for them but I will pay that much to people in guild.

You need 3 or 4 people to get past the second boss. You really need some one that can heal. The goblin trash past the 3rd boss are the only ones that drop elementium, they can be respawned if you get out of combat by zoning out and not killing one of the other guys that are part of that trash set.

Though I haven't had much luck with that. Each raid ID is capped on how much elementium drops up to 5 I think but I have gotten as little as 1.
Bananashroom

i need 1 more elementium ore and im willing to run bwl for giggles and gold. i've done it with 3 people including me with 1 being a ok geared prot pally so just need 2-3 more and we're good to go. i cant be on in the early morning anymore but i probably on every evening til late night is fine by me. i havent been on much for quite some time but do we have raids on none raid days? or everyone just disappear nowadays?

Theres a few people on at night enough to do a 10 man that we dont raid. But we dont show up in force, even for raids...
Bananashroom

thats pretty much like every week even before i disappear. lets get kingslayer on all our alts!

Jump to: