Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bananashroom

re: Yay catalysm!

i have to say, this is an awesome expansion but there's still more to go!

So im 4 bars away from 85. fall asleep cause junkr won and i gave up lol. i would like to run a lot of dungeons later, primarily places like stone core lvl onwards. i know im slow but apparently stonecore and vortex pineapple(on purpose) does pretty mounts. so if you're interested or have a group, i would like to join =p

im also looking for armor/weapon vellum to level my enchanting, if you have that i would like to buy or free if you're kind enough. and for my jc, if you guys happen to have any spare gems, im willing to buy from you.

Goodluck getting to 85, 9 million xp is a fucking pain kthx.

you can get enchant vellums from any enchanting supplier, 8s each. do not buy them from the hacks selling them in the AH for +2g each

Abscynth
Raider

I'll be 85 tonight Bananrama - and then I'll be working on dungeons/leveling BSing to get the starter gear rolling.

PS: Surprised this hasn't been said yet: Fucking congratulations to Junkr: Realm First 85 Mage.
Toxx32
Raider

re: Realm First Mage

Grats Junkr, enjoy the post 85 coma haha

Junkr
Friend

I had 3 classes today, and in my russian language class we just went over this speech we were supposed to write. Turns out I haven't even started it so when he came over to my desk to help me out, it was pretty awkward. but the other two were great sleep fests.

Bananashroom

here we are still leveling/gearing up our main, the world best guild kill 9/12 bosses of catalysm starting raids lolol. also world first lvl 85 is hax.

Bananashroom wrote:
here we are still leveling/gearing up our main, the world best guild kill 9/12 bosses of catalysm starting raids lolol. also world first lvl 85 is hax.

that is pretty much expected, all of those guilds have been killing these bosses for the last 2 months in beta.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: