This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bananashroom

re: Frost Dk

i know my dps is crappy. i have no excuse but still adapting to this priority system thing. i tend to press random buttons which in turn ruin certain proc timings. As of now, Frost dw dps is not the optimal spec to be. unholy is owning. so my question is, do you guys want me playing with the best spec or stick to my dw frost? back in wotlk, the limited buff makes frost valuable by giving haste. but now, every other class have more or less the same type of buff, so buffing is not a issue now. what frost can provide is huge burst and high aggro too while bursting. so yea, any thoughts?

I'd prefer everyone played the optimal spec for raid performance. With the new buffs, it's not hard to get everything covered. If unholy is much better, and you're comfortable playing it, then do it. Otherwise you're bringing us down. Same for locks, mages, warriors, rogues, whatever. If there is a clear, obvious difference, switch to the better spec.

Unholy dual wield is supposedly the hotness now. I tried it out, but didn't have the proper weapons to make it work.

Please post the link for that Aza. I need a good dps spec, and DW unholy sounds sexy.

my advice is dont go dw unholy for a couple of reason.

1. if elististjerks is to be believe 100% it said that 2h unholy is better. Only til we have access to heroic raid content will dw unholy will then it be better.
2. nerf inc for dw unholy.

I was running unholy 2h the whole day yesterday. my single target is awesome but my only issue is target switching which is still messy. im getting used to the need of outbreak. but on pulls with 2 or more, you cant really outbreak 1 target at a time. so i start putting IT and PS back on my bar and got back to my usual gameplay and starting to get used to it now. my concern is that my dark transformation uptime is crappy. spamming deathcoil = lacking of rp = no rp to iinterrupt. but all this is just about getting used to the whole rotation etc etc. guess i found my new spec now.

I hardly ever use outbreak. outbreak cuts the rp generation from using IT and PS. I use outbreak if somehow my diseases fall off or..if i switch targets and don't have any runes up. As far as dark transformation goes, I have found that clever use of anti magic shield during fights, lets you spam 6-8 deathcoils quickly.

re: spec

this is the spec i have been using:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/suramar/hulkssmash/talent/secondary

check out my post in the phys. dps forums to explain why it is the way it is.

basically, more swings => more DC => more ghoul => moar dps.

i was 8-10k dps with meh gear, topping the charts consistently. just make sure you use every DC you can to get your ghoul to rage.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: