Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amminidabtree

re: Guild Achievements: Dungeons and Raids

Okay, so guild achievement points are business now cuz I said so and I think I have somewhat of a small opinion in this group we call The Art of Ruin, or whatever it is.

SOOO!!!! Vanilla, BC, and WOTLK dungeons and raids give achievement points for guild when we do them as guild groups. Dungeons, I think, need at least 3 people from guild to be grouped and in there killing the dungeon bosses. I'm not exactly sure what the requirement for raids is, but it might be the same with 3.

The awesome part about this is that each dungeon/raid give 10 achievement points and then there's the "Outland Raider" whatever achievement that gives an extra 10 achievement points when you do all outland raids. Same goes for all the expansions's dungeons and raids. All in all, we should be able to get a couple hundred achievement points if we set up a night for a group to go on kill squad and just clear all that shit. Won't take more than a week to finish clearing all of the raids and dungeons.

I'll be on Saturday afternoon ready to do vanilla dungeon content if 2 other people would like to join me and get some guild achievement points. If we could get multiple groups, we could have simultaneous runs going with people in vanilla, BC, and WOTLK content.

GET TO IT!!!

re: Guild Achievements: Dungeons and Raids

^^

I'm with you, ill prob be on all weekend trying to catch up after that damn vacation.

seriously, i didnt know there were places without internet left in the world.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: