Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Somosito
Raider

re: Now this guy gets it. He truly understands!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/816799-Practical-Priest-s-Guide-to-Leap-of-Faith

A PUG shadow priest lifegripped my warrior every time I heroic leaped while running to the next area. Every. Time.

So I went to his house, tied up his family, broke his legs and arms, and ripped out all of his teeth. Then I shoved paper clips up his fingernails and crushed his toes with a hammer. Then I killed him. Then I killed his family. Then I burned his house down.

He deserved it.

-Try to lifegrip death knights as much as humanly possible. If your lifegrip is off CD, you are doing it wrong because you should have already lifegripped a death knight.
Somosito
Raider

GM Fright wrote:
A PUG shadow priest lifegripped my warrior every time I heroic leaped while running to the next area. Every. Time.

So I went to his house, tied up his family, broke his legs and arms, and ripped out all of his teeth. Then I shoved paper clips up his fingernails and crushed his toes with a hammer. Then I killed him. Then I killed his family. Then I burned his house down.

He deserved it.

It is an asshole thing to do, but I'm the guy who leveled a night elf druid to tank end game content so I could kill melee by using shadowmeld...

I was about to quote the DK comment until I realized Hulk already did. I'll be taking it to heart.
Thepotato

this one made me lol irl

Quote:
-If you’re going to look bad to the raid leader because you failed at getting to a collapse spot for AoE heals (like during Chimaeron) you can always make yourself look better by lifegripping someone else to be standing there with you. That way when you get called on it you can be all, “But this death knight was standing out here, I thought this was where we were supposed to stand!”

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: