Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cnospam

re: Reflections........

I have realised something but before I devulge what I have realised lets start wayyy back in WWII

Now fast forward to now

I am going to be going to Afghanistan for those of you who do not yet know sometime this year. They are supposed to have a lovely(plywood and sheets anyone?) room ready for me with Wi-fi and everything however it is still Afghanistan and the possibility of getting shot or blown up(due direcetly to my job most likely)
I also just had a new demon spawn born into my family (my second daughter)
It's all been a bit much...

Having said that, I have probably been a bit more anal lately than I normally would be and I realised this tonight. An unamed person(not important) made a mistake and I totally lost it and this is a game and I consider them a friend and I shouldn't have acted the way I did as we all make mistakes myself included. I can think of a couple people I have been harsher with over minor stuff the past couple weeeks than I should have been. Probably doesn't change my feelings most likely about whatever I ranted about, pet control or gear or whatever however I am normally much more laid back and I am not to big to admit when I think I have taken it further than the situation warranted. Anyhow if you are that person this is me appologising, I am not to big to admit my mistakes but that doesn't mean I am good at doing this either, I grew up in a backhand family when you fucked up soo I have come a long ways from that. Take it how you want.
The other purpose of this thread was just the initial post to tell people my buisness(not something I do often) cause I have enjoyed getting to know everyone here and just wanted you to knnow that and know what was going on in my life.

V/R Saurial or John whichever you prefer
Amminidabtree

Good luck on your deployment. Don't get killed or whatnot.

I'm sure whatever happened wasn't too big a deal, and you've done a good thing to apologize. Stress and worry do funny things to people, and none of us are in any position to judge.

When I get like that, I usually go draw a warm bath, light some scented candles, turn on a little Kenny G, and have a couple glasses of red wine with a cleansing mud mask on my face and a couple cucumber slices on my eyelids. Or I yell at our healers. They are equally effective.

~.~

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: