This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

re: raiding on off days

For some reason after the lock outs for 10 man and 25 man were merged we stopped doing 10 man raids on off nights.

Well, people need gear and some bosses can be downed before monday in 10 man groups. Those are chimaeron, atramedes, v&t, twilight council, and throne of the four winds.

An in game calender event should be made soon. Or just post here. Mention bosses if you like, don't come just for valor points : |
Klik
The Klik
Friend

Count me in, I could use a few pieces off of all of those bosses.

Amminidabtree

I wouldn't mind bringing in my mage once I get him geared up a bit for raiding and as long as mains don't need any gear.

Amminidabtree wrote:
I wouldn't mind bringing in my mage once I get him geared up a bit for raiding and as long as mains don't need any gear.

My mage>your mage twisted
Amminidabtree

Hey Masticus.

I'm hoping to start up alt runs if we have enough interest and if we have a good raid make up to actually kill bosses. Honestly, these fights should not be difficult at all since we know them well, just playing different classes.

Either mail me in game or respond to this post saying which alts you have that are available and I'll throw out in game invites on the calendar.

Our 10 man raids which will gear up mains will always be a priority over alt runs.

re: Re: raiding on off days

Griiiiiiimmer wrote:
Those are chimaeron, atramedes, v&t, twilight council, and throne of the four winds.

Take Chimaeron off that list.

Mast was putting together 10 man runs on saturdays and sundays for several weeks, but folks stopped showing up for them. I think, though, that we are at the point where alt runs would be good, cause you never know which heroic we might try next on Monday.

If you want to set up alt runs on the weekends, Grimmer, coordinate with masticus a bit and get em going. If you want to do main character runs of uncleared content, then you need to check with me before you go killing any bosses. If you don't, and you fuck up my monday plans, I'm going to be out of this world pissed off, buddy.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: