Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bananashroom

re: Farewell

most of you should know that im quitting wow. and these are my reasons.

1. my computer is dying again. im tired of working and saving up a couple of months to get something fix only to have it broken again in less than a year.

2. As you know i had a rl emergency and my dad fall in the bathroom. well he passed away a week ago. and there's certain roles i need to fill in now that he has passed away.

3. i found out recently from a post that my internet provided have been having shitty lag ever since patch 4.0.6. Wow players have been complaining about this shit for quite some time and it seems that the only situation is to switch internet provider or wait for the new fibre optic which wont be avaible for at least a year.

so those are my reason.

I apologise for being a douche or asshole or whatever. to be honest, at the moment i was being one, i probably meant it =p but hey lets forgive and forget. im sorry too for the sudden quitting of wow. i saw Fright post about people not showing or afk for 1week++ without a word. as i told him before that i might be back by patch 4.2. the thing is that i dont want people to depend on me to come back on a specific time. if its meant to be i would return but now is not the time.

i will also like to thank you guys for making my last guild a fun place. and at that, the most progressive too. i enjoyed raiding ever since i started it and you guys live up to my expectation as a raiding guild. for that im really happy and thankful to be part of the team.

My only request if possible is that i still have some access to the guild website. this site is still the first site i visit when i log on the internet at work. and i probably will still troll it often.

On that note, this is goodbye to me being a wow player. once again. thanks....

I'll miss you Banana

Friend

Best of luck to you, you'll be missed.

Siletense
Raider

I hope life make a turn for the better man. Best of luck!
Hulkssmash

but who will i play catch with with my [Happy Fun Rock]

*cry*

I'm going to miss you and all of your Asian ways.

Best of luck to you in whatever you do Nanners. I hope life smiles upon you quickly and often.

Ilu<3
Masticrom

Nanners, it saddens myself and Sav very deeply, prolly Sav even more deeply than myself. Since her and I both arrived on this server, you have always been one of the most exceptional players I have ever played with, and the funniest. You have been our friend, and an even better friend for Sav for those many months I was gone undersea, and for that you have my eternal thanks and gratitude. Both Sav and mines heart cry for the loss of one our closest friends, and we regret having to read this from my phone, not having the chance to say goodbye that last time online, and never having the chance to meet you. From me(Jon) I will sorely miss you, and my prayers will be with you and your family. God bless my foreign friend
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: