Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Discipline

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

You age::
14-17

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
symbolic holy/disc priest whichever you need

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
none

Are you able to consistently make all of our raid times? (Mon, Tues, Wed 6:30-9:30 PST):
yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
BC- all but swp
Wotlk - all but 1/2 of heroic icc
Cata bwd 5/6 bot 3/4

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
i was looking for 25 man guilds and everybody i know from your guild are nice and good players

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I'm fun but during raids i try hard and get work done

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Your own mother

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
a cowhorse

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
My mom is the shit Happy
come on seriously cowhorse would be amazing

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 1x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
GM Fright
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: benicusNE - by GM Fright

Symbolic,
Thanks for your application. Give us a little time to discuss it, and we'll get back to you. If you have any questions, feel free to find me in-game, or post them up here.

Thanks again,
-Frightening

Greetings and thanks for the application.

Couple of questions:

1. I noticed in a gem slot or 2 you didn't chose an gem with INT in some form, can you explain your thinking process for that. INT seems to be the far superior stat for casters, and I must confess it strikes me as an odd choice.

2. Currently you are spec'd disc, can you describe the role a disc priest should play in healing the cata raiding content you are familiar with. If you could, share your healing strategy for the role you think best fits a disc priest in those fights. Specfically, if you could focus on Magmaw, Halfus, and Omnitron Council.

3. One of the dangers us healers face when raiding, is tunnel vision on lifebars. On a scale 1 to 10 how would you rate yourself on this issue. 10 being I never stand in fire even while healing. Describe briefly why you rate yourself that way. Can you link a picture of your raiding UI?

4. Which spec as priest do you enjoy the most? and Why?

5. I notice you do some Arena PVP, how important is PVP to you as a part of your gaming experience? What goals do you have PVP wise that you would like to prioritize accomplishing in the game?

Look forward to reading your answers.

re: reply

1) I regemmed it i was trying a high spirit holy spec
2) I am a tank healer and dispel/cleanser
disc has alot of Cds making it excellent for the magmaw encounter because i can use healing/damage cds every mangle
halfus is a cakewalk because in addition to cds for the first dobuel drake burn phase halfus' damager debuff for each drake down increases my smite heals
disc is good for omni because it is very premptive so i can buble targets of the fire bosses beam and those of toxitrons slimes as well as aoe buble for fire bosses aoe thing. i can also leap of faith people they are stuck in several of those mechanics
3) i dont get tunnel vision for fire and mechanics but sometimes forget my own heals mainly in chime but i solved most of them with binding heal
4)I enjoy disc the most because it has the most control
5)I enjoy pvp and mainly do it for fun id like to get up to 1800 or so but its not a huge deal for me

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bananashroom

sorry but if your leap of faith is on cd while on a boss fight, you're doing it wrong. if you dont have a leap of faith macro targetted to obzen, you're doing it wrong too. leap of faith is obviously to run back to the boss faster after a wipe then anyone else because you can.

btw this is joke.

goodluck with your app =)

A few questions I believe I see where your going in most your gear choices however I am curious whether you have your 2 set in your inventory ready to go, cause while 2 set is relatively worthless to disc its profoundly a good idea for holy and 4 set is immensely helpful
To both specs.
So I was curious as to your thoughts/ plans on this?.

Last edited by Savallia on 04/09/2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Savallia

I would like to invite you to do a heroic deadmines and sfk with us please when u can either tonight after 7 server or thurs after 6 server

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
benicusNE

re: reply

I don't have my two set sorry I'm about the msot unlucky person i know and through about 5 or 6 bh ive set to see any preist gear even drop but I have almsot enough for t11 gloves and id go SFK but i didnt sfk with art of ruin today actualy alrdy idk if thsi si outdated or what but i did it with a shadow priest whose name i forgot and an enhancement shaman shibasaurus or something like that

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Klik
The Klik
Friend

Quote:
leap of faith is obviously to run back to the boss faster after a wipe then anyone else because you can.

Abso-friggin-lutely

GM Fright
Officer

Symbolic,
Thanks again for your application. Unfortunately, I don't think you're the caliber healer we're really looking for right now, especially considering the specific Heroic encounters we're currently attempting.

Good luck in your search,
-Frightening

Jump to: