Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

You age::
21-29

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Slovax, Paladin, Prot main, Ret sec

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Suramar/Slovax/
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/suramar/slovax/simple

Are you able to consistently make all of our raid times? (Mon, Tues, Wed 6:30-9:30 PST):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I used to play in vanilla wow stopped untill Cata came out. Rerolled on the horde side and hit 85 yesterday. Been grinding randoms like mad to get the JP armor. I have a hunger to get to heroics and raids.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
Browsing the forums I stopped on your thread, read it and was interested. Hopped online saw you had a group in ZA and I would like to work myself up to that point.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I will do whatever it takes to be a successful member of a raid. Wether it be respeccing or sitting out for someone more qualified. It's a team effort and the team is what counts.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Pig

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
nothing ever again

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I feel myself most closely related to a pig for multiple reasons. First off, I am a rather large guy, I will eat pretty much about anything, and rolling in the mud sounds like a good time to me. Also for symbolic reasons. We eat pork on new years to signify moving forward, progressing on, and in WoW and in most things, I try to keep things moving Getting better always take a step ahead never back. Also because a pigs organs are the most similar to that of a humans. To never see anything ever again incites bliss to me. Too many tragedies to much death and destruction all around the world and we all have to sit with our eyes wide open to all of it. To never see anything again would free up other senses, sight, smell, touch. Would allow me to get further aquainted with those sensations that other wise take a back seat in life. I know this sections is a joke, but hey killed some time.

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Masticrom

re: DECLINED - App: Slovax - by GM Fright

Slovax, thanks for taking the time to fill out application with us! I'm sorry to inform you that with your current experience and gear layout you just wouldn't fit in with our current progression in this tier content. Have a great day, and wish you the best luck in finding a raiding guild.
Slovax

I understand and thank you for the speedy response. Good luck to Art of Ruin in dominating the raids!!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
GM Fright
Officer

Slovax,

Thanks for the application, it's well put together. Unfortunately, you're not anywhere near ready to be applying to an end-game heroic raiding guild. While I definitely appreciate the ambition, and I think you might have the potential, you're simply too far behind in your gear to contribute to our raids at all. We look to recruit players that are in most, if not all, epics, and have experience with most, if not all, of the current raiding content.

I think ZA is a great goal for where you're at right now, but it's not much more than a diversion for us. Once you've progresses further in your gear and raiding experience, feel free to check back with us. In tue meantime, good luck to you.

-Frightening

Thank you and you must likely will be hearing from me again once I get at least close to where I need to be. I won't give up. again thank you.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: