Spec 1 : Fire
Spec 2 : Arcane

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

You age::
14-17

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Lohk, mage, arcane/fire

Are you able to consistently make all of our raid times? (Mon, Tues, Wed 6:30-9:30 PST):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I have been in a few guilds, i am currently in bloodlust souls. I have finised 5/6 BWD on my characters <holyeth> is where the stats will be under. I have done Bh multiple times and i have played wow for quite a while.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
I was looking for a raiding guild to get geared in and to run raids with, and one of your members told me that you were looking for a mage.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I will try my best to raid and suceed and i can catch onto fights very quickly.

Also may i add that i do need better trinkets but i am currently working to get those right now, i am doing TB and dungeons for the heroic drops.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
T-Rex

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
the universe implode

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I feel free-willing and i want to have fun but i will also take raiding very seriously and work hard on my reputations and getting geaed.

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Masticrom

re: DECLINED - App: holydeth0 - by GM Fright

1. Why are you apping to us with an alt is my first question, and will this become your new main?

2. Why have you not changed your glyphs for your arcane spec from the obvious previous frost spec to arcane glyphs, if this is intentional, why?

3. You chose 2 points into improved blink and 2 points into improved arcane explosion, versus putting point 2 points into invocation and 3 points into prismatic cloak to help survivability. Can you please explain your reasoning?

4. What is your plan with your reputations?

5. On your fire spec, yet again, please explain your glyph usage?

6. On your actual fire spec, you have 2 points into improve Flamestrike, but dont make use of the free flamestrike from a blast wave..by having blast wave.

7. Do you currently know what spell hit cap is in this raiding tier?

8. What are your plans for your 2 non-capped professions? What bonuses for raiding do they currently provide for you.

9. What are your plans to with your un-enchanted gear?

I'm eagerly awaiting a response to my questions, as well as those who follow mine.
holydeth0

Masticrom wrote:
1. Why are you apping to us with an alt is my first question, and will this become your new main?
Yes, this may become my new main my other character is primarily pvp.

2. Why have you not changed your glyphs for your arcane spec from the obvious previous frost spec to arcane glyphs, if this is intentional, why?
I am changing my glyphs today

3. You chose 2 points into improved blink and 2 points into improved arcane explosion, versus putting point 2 points into invocation and 3 points into prismatic cloak to help survivability. Can you please explain your reasoning?
I must have not known the spec set up as well as i did my fire, i just went to arcane a few days ago. ill take that into consideration.

4. What is your plan with your reputations?
I am almost exalted with earthen ring, then i am going to exalt ramkahen and i am working on hellscream atm too.

5. On your fire spec, yet again, please explain your glyph usage?
Yes, my glyphs are backwards and screwed up i will fix them.

6. On your actual fire spec, you have 2 points into improve Flamestrike, but dont make use of the free flamestrike from a blast wave..by having blast wave.
I will look at that, thank you.

7. Do you currently know what spell hit cap is in this raiding tier?
No i dont currently know that, sorry.

8. What are your plans for your 2 non-capped professions? What bonuses for raiding do they currently provide for you.
I am going to raise my enchanting to at least get the ring enchnats for intelect and i am going to get the cloak enchant from tailoring.

9. What are your plans to with your un-enchanted gear?
I have pretty much every piece of gear i can have enchanted (excluding my helm) which i will get the enchant from hyjal once my other reps are up.

I'm eagerly awaiting a response to my questions, as well as those who follow mine.
GM Fright
Officer

Lohk,

Thanks for your interest, we take every application as a compliment. Unfortunately, you don't fit the bill for the type of player we're looking for right now. Good luck in your search for a raiding guild.

-Frightening

Jump to: