Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Junkr
Friend

re: Ticket Response for rated BGs

Checked my bnet account to see if I had received a response to my ticket regarding our rated battleground in which the other team exploited. This is the response:

Hey there,

I assure you that appropriate actions will be taken, and I know that "appropriate actions" sounds kind of robotic but they told me that "Sundering their souls with the FIERY HAMMER OF JUSTIFIED JUSTICE!!" sounded redundant and overly dramatic.
Also while I would like to share with you details of their trip down justice lane where they are forced to drink justice juice straight from the tap of justice, due to privacy concerns, we will not be able to notify you of our findings, nor of the actions necessary for resolution of this issue. Now I think I have said the word Justice enough and must get on to implementing it.

Siletense
Raider

re: Re: Ticket Response for rated BGs

Junkr wrote:
"Sundering their souls with the FIERY HAMMER OF JUSTIFIED JUSTICE!!"

I LoL'd.
cnospam

re: Ticket Response for rated BGs

^^that!!

Jump to: