Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thepotato

re: Sorry guys

Just wanted to apologize for not being around guys, As all of you know my mom was diagnosed with cancer last year and its been a struggle since then. I travel back and forth 5 hours alot and that combined with school and work has just wore me out. I have been trying to get online and each time i try something happens. I have not forgotten yall and i have not abandoned you. Its just been really rough for me recently. I will be back on and raiding as soon as i can i promise.

Officer

re: Sorry guys

Traz thanks for updating us. Take care of stuff, the game and guild will be here when time frees up. Main thing we ask is to keep us informed.

It has been a bit of a guessing game, since you and a few others just dropped off the grid.

As it stands, yesterday, you and a few others were removed from the guild due to a total lack of information about your status. It has been a few weeks of no post, no show. I hope you understand while we have always allowed folks to deal with real life issues, we do have the caveat that we know what is going on.

When you have time to raid again, let us know and we can talk about things then.

Best of luck with everything.

Jump to: