Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

You age::

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Mortiph,Death Knight, Frost DW DPS

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/suramar/Mortiph/simple

Are you able to consistently make all of our raid times? (Mon, Tues, Wed 6:30-9:30 PST):
When work does not conflict, yes.

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I have been playing since vanilla wow. I Didn't start raiding until Cataclysm. Have been in 2 previous guilds that were heavily based on raiding. i left the first guild because the guild eventually died off as players slowly left and the GM never logged on. I left the second guild just recently for the very same reason.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
informed by grimmer through trade chat. informed of the website and was told to apply online.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I am very easy going and i will do as told. i respect others and listen when im suppose to. I stick with the raid and try my best.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Ham Sandwich

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
a cowhorse

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I absolutely love ham and food in general. I want to see a cow horse because i have never seen a combination of animals!!!!!

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Lydecker Lies
Friend

re: DECLINED - App: Plaguespreader - by Tavie/Angarato

Hey there Mortiph, thanks a lot for the app.

I got a couple questions for ya, if you don't mind.

You say you've just started raiding, but I see you only killed Magmaw and Argaloth so far, at least on that char. We, on the other hand, have been clearing Firelands for a while and are looking forward to progressing into hard modes. Not counting gear, do you think you could keep up? How would you go about it?

About your gear:

I don't know much about DK's, but I know you should be hoarding your main stat, Strenght, as is the case with most classes. Now, I see you only use Pure gems (Yellow, Red, and Blue). Why wouldn't you pick, say, an orange one that gives you 20 STR and 20 Mastery instead of one that gives you 40 Mastery or one that gives you 20 STR and 20 Hit instead of a stamina gem?

I also see a lot of WotLK gems and no enchanted items, is that a money problem?

A tip for you, you can get a 365 cape for free by doing the Thrall questline, which starts in Orgrimmar.
http://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=29440
And that a 346 blue with STR is probably better than the AGI sword you're using atm.

That's it for now from me, but stick around as some other members may have a question or two for you too. We're going to talk behind your back for a while, and then get back to you.

Thanks again for the app, and good luck!

To burn a thousand trees
Amminidabtree

Mortiph, please give some answers to Lydecker's questions so we can further make a decision if we should get you into the guild.

Thanks for taking to the time to apply to our guild, but your lack of response and apparent preparedness to raid on your toon suggests that you would not be a good fit. Best of luck in your search.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: