Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lydecker Lies
Friend

re: Is this thing on?

So, hi everyone.

I am really ashamed I haven't been here for so long. I've lurked a little bit, but stopped a little while ago. Things have been nasty. Banging chicks left and right.

I miss you guys.

Any of you excited for MoP at all? Kung Fu and all that shizz?

Anyway, as the bad friend that I am, I remember you guys only when I need something. It's not money, I swear.

I'm close to concluding my graduation (Majoring in English, lol), and it's focused on software translation (localization). I decided to do my final research (no idea if it's required where you guys study) on WoW, since it was translated to Portuguese a few months ago.

Either way, since you guys were the best part of my WoW life, I wanted to include one (maybe two?) pictures of us when I explain to my stupid teachers what a fucking video game is. So I guess I'm asking for permission and maybe suggestions.

I know I could just look in the "Latest Image" tab and get one, but I wanted to check up on you guys, tell you what I'm doing and how I'm doing, not just steal a picture that could end up having no meaning to you.

So I guess that makes this topic kinda pointless. Damn.

Either way, that's that, back to what I originally wanted to say:

Fuck all y'all

To burn a thousand trees
Amminidabtree

OH PICK ME!

You put the apostrophe in the correct place in "y'all." English degree complete.

Make sure you pick plenty of photos of me, otherwise your professor will think that WoW is totally gay.

Fuck you too, cunt fucker.

Hey Fright,

Come back to WoW. D3 is a stupid game that only idiots continue to play. The company that watches that game is totally stupid and is only out to make a profit. The company that watches WoW is WAY better and isn't stupid.

Quit being a stupid person and don't be stupid. Play WoW, noob.

Also, shutup. kthx.

I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO ALLOW YOU TO USE ANY IMAGE INVOLVING ME! Happy
Kimlin
Raider

You have my permission to use my pictures, IF your intent is to convince your professor that all American's are as good looking as the movie stars.
Lydecker Lies
Friend

Diablo sounds fun, though I've read some really bad reviews. Also, the forums absolutely suck, it's filled with douchebags who hate the game and keep making threads complaining. If you hate the game so much, why the fuck do you keep playing it? Jesus.

Either way, I think I'm going to use one from Firelands. Btw, Fright, you take terrible pictures and are a terrible person because of that fact.

Also, there's a special thanks section in the paper, but only siletense's and acramor's names will be there.

To burn a thousand trees
GM Fright
Officer

Lydecker Lies wrote:
Btw, Fright, you take terrible pictures and are a terrible person because of that fact.

Lydecker Lies wrote:
Also, there's a special thanks section in the paper, but only siletense's and acramor's names will be there.

I don't know which comment offends me more. My name is Mark Treadwell, and I'm from Texas, USA. Feel free to include me in your "thanks" section as often as you like. Plus one more time.

What exactly are you doing for this project?

I'm going to compare and analyze idioms found in the Achievements and how they were localized into Portuguese.

Many of their titles are expressions or pop culture references and, when localized into portuguese, were adapted to our stupid culture. Depending on the achiev, a certain strategy was used, and that's what I'm gonna look at

To burn a thousand trees
Lydecker Lies
Friend

GM Fright wrote:
Lydecker Lies wrote:
Btw, Fright, you take terrible pictures and are a terrible person because of that fact.

Lydecker Lies wrote:

I don't know which comment offends me more. My name is Mark Treadwell, and I'm from Texas, USA. Feel free to include me in your "thanks" section as often as you like. Plus one more time.

<3...

... SILE

Some of the Firelands pictures look good, so maybe you're not such a terrible person

To burn a thousand trees
GM Fright
Officer

Well that's good, since Firelands pictures were the last ones taken by me. Everything after that is the fault of the current administration.

Hi Lydecker!

You should just play, and so should Fright.

And Ly, you should get your toon back, and gimme that staff.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: