Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iateyourpie

re: Wha..... what happened!? :O

Finally come back to WoW, After a long ass year (cant believe it's been a year, missed yall!!)
and i come on to being kicked and no1 on AOR ever on ;( did it die? or just not playing till MoP comes out for new shit? ;3

but on a side note<--- officially back <3
GM Fright
Officer

The impression I've gotten from my nose-bleed seats here on the forums is that it finally died a quiet death about 3 to 4 weeks ago. You've got bad timing.

Our leadership made the mistake of kicking everyone who hadn't logged in in the past 6 months or so. In the mean time we are on a break till MoP. Not sure how we are going to raid with the people left in the guild since I don't think there are even a full 10 people anymore (just a lot of alts). HOPEFULLY we will do some recruiting and invite people back who were in the guild in the past who shouldn't have gotten kicked in the first place like yourself.
kaasi
Friend

I will be resubbing next week to try out the new mechanics. Not sure if I will purchase MoP at this point

GM Fright
Officer

Where'd you run off to, 3.14?

I'm still lurking everywhere, made a warlock last week and justhit 85 on it last night so been playin that a lot, demonology is addicting.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: