Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Fright
Officer

re: WELL HELLO

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

I'm back, suckas.

A brief, non-comprehensive list of others I'd like to see return from the void:
Obzen, Junkr, Yeetawh, Bellasaer, Grimmer, Kaasi, Lydecker, Brasidas, Vaporman, Azakel, Trazodone. There be others, equally welcome.

MoP is weird. Let's kill some weird things together, again.

Begin.

Let the hunt begin!

I'm excited to get that damned imp of yours killed again.
kaasi
Friend

re: Re: WELL HELLO

GM Fright wrote:

I'm back, suckas.

did your GF leave you yet?

Vyvii
Friend

I've sent PM's to people I could. I will try to track down some in game and on Facebook as well.

Omg, he speaks....Kaasi.
I was just telling people in Vent that I am probably annoying the shit out of you with PM's. Sorry! Kind of hard to deny where persistence has gotten me in the last 2 weeks though.

Talked to Lydecker on FB, he is in England without a computer.

Lydecker Lies
Friend

I'm in England without a computer. I use the university's, but I doubt I could raid from one of these.

On the same note, I met a few Texans and they're assholes just like you, Fright, so I don't blame you anymore, must be the water in your state or something.

I would love to be back, MoP looks very cool. I talked to the dude who owns my account, turns out he's not playing anymore and that I can get my account back for the price I paid + what he paid for MoP, but it's going to take me a loooong while; I'm here till next January.

To burn a thousand trees
kaasi
Friend

Lydecker Lies wrote:

I would love to be back, MoP looks very cool. I talked to the dude who owns my account, turns out he's not playing anymore and that I can get my account back for the price I paid + what he paid for MoP, but it's going to take me a loooong while; I'm here till next January.

or you could just cut him out by contacting blizzard to recover the account

GM Fright
Officer

My girlfriend has not left me yet, though she did roll her eyes when I told her I was playing again. I'm not an expert on understanding the insane, emotionally driven, illogical and unreasonable thought processes or communication habits of women, particularly blondes, but I think it means that she approves.

Lydecker, Texans are not assholes, we're just better than everyone else, and we are aware of it.

Also, Lydecker, last I checked, England was not a third world country. They do sell both computers and internets there. Use the money you'll save by screwing over that guy who bought your account with Kaasi's suggestion and buy yourself back into the 21st century.

Also also, Lydecker, I'm still waiting for my royalties check.

GM Fright wrote:
Lydecker, Texans are not assholes, we're just better than everyone else, and we are aware of it.

''K''

GM Fright wrote:
Also, Lydecker, last I checked, England was not a third world country. They do sell both computers and internets there. Use the money you'll save by screwing over that guy who bought your account with Kaasi's suggestion and buy yourself back into the 21st century.

If only I had the money, I would totally tolerate the lag, but alas, my account was not that expensive. Not enough to get a new computer. I might try and steal one though, I'll let you know how that works out.

GM Fright wrote:
Also also, Lydecker, I'm still waiting for my royalties check.

Oh yeah, I did credit The Art of Ruin on my thesis, it should be published soon (as soon as I fix it and submit it for publishing...). Check your mailbox. I had to present and defend it before a committee of professors but it all went smoothly. Mentioned you guys at a certain point there too, didn't get the response I expected. Turns out they didn't know who we are. Y'all need to work harder.

To burn a thousand trees
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: