Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sartorus Starseeker

re: Where have I been?

Yeah been gone for 2 more weeks than I planned for. Long story short while we were out of town someone broke into our house and jacked all our computers. I've been without anyway to get online since then. (School computers won't let you browse the web at your leisure). My new laptop finally got in so I have some connectivity now, but still waiting on my new desktop to come in.

sorry for being absent for so long, I hope to get back online WoW within the next week.

That sucks big time. Glad you let us know what was going on though. And hope you had great insurance to cover that loss.

Sartorus Starseeker

Vyvii wrote:
That sucks big time. Glad you let us know what was going on though. And hope you had great insurance to cover that loss.

They only stole the computers and a locked filing cabinet full of old photo albums(probably thought it had bills or credit info or something since it was locked). Luckily I think Dell Warranty covered the replacements, cause my dad didn't talk to the insurance agency at all about what was stolen, though I can guess that is why Dell is taking so bloody long to send the replacements.

Jump to: