Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Fright
Officer

re: Attack on Titan

If you have Netflix, and you aren't unreasonably and stupidly biased against anime, you must immediately go watch the show "Attack on Titan." It is ridiculous. Somewhere around episode 5 your world will break. It'll just break. I'm only on episode 8, but it keeps getting better. This show doesn't fuck around, and it doesn't pull any punches. Watch it!

One of my three favorite SHOWS of all time. It's damn good story. There's much more to come too.

Amminidab v2.0
Raider

Please watch this.
GM Fright
Officer

I didn't know there was going to be a season two! I thought it would be over, dammit! I'm simultaneously disappointed, excited, angered, impatient, and did I say excited? But I don't want to wait, dammit.

Yep, I felt the same way. I thought about telling you upfront, but then realized it might ruin the anticipation.

They are releasing the english dub version here pretty soon, though, from the bits I've heard, I'm not sure if I'll like it nearly as much.

GM Fright
Officer

I usually prefer subtitles, I like to hear the original voice acting, and then mock the japanese and their crazy derka-derka language. Plus, I've got a pretty good "angry japanese anime character" impression now.

Jump to: