Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acramor
Friend

re: Leaving WoW

I haven't exactly been active for a while but I thought I would say something to make it official. My subscription ran out the end of May and I won’t be renewing it for now. I've had a lot of good times but the game has lost its appeal and I can't justify the subscription anymore. I’ll probably renew at some point in the future to try out Corecraft (really hyped about this by the way) but I don’t see anything else bringing me back.

Thanks for all the good times. Keep killing those monsters!
Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

Best of luck to you Acramor, it was always fun to try to rise to the standard you set in raiding.

Hope to see you around the internets somewhere Happy Are you playing anything else at the moment?

^ holy shit that guy's alive.

Acramor, I played with more people than I can count and have forgotten more names than I can remember. You are hands down the best shadow priest I've ever played this game with, and for that I thank you.

If you play anything on Steam my username is the same as my priest's name. Hopefully I'll get the pleasure of gaming with you again some day. Cheers!

Keep in touch, buddy. We'll be here.

Corecraft seems interesting...

See you in a few months.
Acramor
Friend

Thanks guys!

I haven't really found another game to stick with yet. I’m open to suggestions Happy Right now I’m playing a bit of Audiosurf and it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be, but I'm not sure it's something I'll want to keep playing as my primary game. I also tried Hearthstone about a month ago, which is pretty good, but I still haven't played it much. Titanfall was something I was thinking about playing casually but the mechanics seem pretty simplistic so I'm worried it could get boring. Starcraft is starting to look more appealing to me. It seems to have plenty of competition to hopefully keep it entertaining so I might try to get into that.

I do use Steam; my username is Acramor. Hopefully I’ll see some of you in other games.
GM Fright
Officer

Here's a game for you (and everyone else):

http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki

Free, simple, engaging, and beautifully, flexibly time consuming.

I also use Origin and own and play some Titanfall. The mechanics aren't end-game WoW status but there is enough variation to keep it interesting. My origin name, and I know this will be a shocker, is Somosito.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: