Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siletense
Raider

re: Challenge Modes

While we wait for the next expansion some of us chose to play other games but some of us who just came back are still looking to do MoP content before it goes away. Now if that sentence wasn't super boring and scripted...

Any who Serj and I are looking for people who would want to get a group together, do some prep, and complete the challenge mode scenarios for the Transmog gear. If you're interested shoot a reply and I'll work on setting something up if we have the interest.
GM Fright
Officer

That's not a bad idea for something we might do on a Thursday when we've just got a few people online. I'm not going to be here next Thursday, the 3rd, or the Thursday after that, so those might be good nights for you guys to do some of these. Plus, there's a good chance Hallaer won't be able to raid through July and most of August, so we'll have a couple months of fiddle farting around without him, and challenge modes might be a good option for filling some time.

Make it a Friday night instead and I would be more enticed to come along.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: