Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Shoopz
Raider

re: ABSENT TO RAID THREAD

if its fps there is an issue with gtx 970 not using all of its vram, but you would really have to be running alot of shit for this to come into play

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1692632-GTX-970-Users-need-to-see-this-ASAP

Somosito
Raider

Sometimes it's FPS and sometimes it's 5+ second lag.  I knew the 970 was 3.5gb instead of 4 before I got it.  It's not really an issue with anything I'm running.  If I can run Dragon Age Inquisition on Ultra at 55+ FPS then WoW should be a cakewalk.  When I'm not having bad FPS I'm sitting at about 125-150.

Daylight savings time everybody!  This means that I have a much greater chance of being late on Thursdays since I get out of work at the same time as the raid starts.

Siletense
Raider

I'm sending one of my students solo tonight so I could be late.

Casualty3

Soooo..... 

Distempur and I have to go rescue a friend/asshole from the mountains. Long story, but i will say it involves snow. There is a possibility of us being late to raid tonight. 

Siletense
Raider

I'm taking a trip and will be gone for the raids on the 2nd and 5th of April.

Cryptenstein

I am unable to attend the raid on sunday 3/29, due to having been scheduled to work that night during raid time. I should be done with work by 8:30pm if they do not ask me to extend or any other circumstances arise.

Cryptenstein

I am unable to attend the raid tonite 4/2 due to being invited to dinner with family, as well as possibly being unable to raid on 4/5 due to being out of town for a party.

Distempur

re: Sunday April 12th

Myself and Casualty wont be making it to the Sunday raid on the 12th. We will be out of town for work. Casualty said he will miss swap blasting you cheeky bastards!

Cryptenstein

I won't be able to make it to the raid tonight 4/12. Had to extend my work shift and it backed up my workload at home.

GM Fright
Officer

I won't be there again on Thursday, of course. I'm busy sleeping in a tent between the solar panels outside the yurt on the hippy commune, just down from the forestland and across the meadow from the community garden. I'm going to have some stories for you. 

GM Fright wrote:

I won't be there again on Thursday, of course. I'm busy sleeping in a tent between the solar panels outside the yurt on the hippy commune, just down from the forestland and across the meadow from the community garden. I'm going to have some stories for you. 

No where in your post do I see a reason to be absent from the raid...

Tehla1985

I will not be able to raid Sunday April 19th.  As well, I will possibly have to leave early this Thursday.  I'm sure this will only improve the success of the raid

Hallaer918
Officer

There is a high chance that I won't be able to make it to the raid on time on Thursday if at all.

Cryptenstein

Just a heads up, my game time expires tomorrow at around noon, and I have decided to go on a brief hiatus from wow in order to focus on college work, I expect to be back on wow possibly around mid May.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: