Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Somosito
Raider

re: Weak Auras

So I've gotten away with not using this up to this point but it seems like this is all the rage now. I installed it, but I'm curious what all you guys are setting up and tracking with it. I have all my dot timers, trinkets, and CDs tracked through other mods. Is it worth trying to condense them?

I track procs through it. On my lock I track specifically backlash.  Nice part about it is that I've got a visible indicator for backlash, plus a timer and a counter for remaining charges, and I could set it all up in one space with one visual effect and exactly where/how I wanted it.

I also used it to make my embers more noticeable.  

In terms of being a spriest this is the weirdest rotation I've ever used, regardless of which spec you use. I went and fooled around at a target dummy for about an hour going back and forth and realized I'm gonna need some shiny things to get my attention, especially if fights are like Tavie says they are.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: