Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qualkehk :)
Raider

re: My computer won't turn on!

Hey guys. Sorry to say but my computer is not turning on. I think it's the power supply. I'm posting from my gf's laptop (no wow). I'll be back on Sunday as long as it's just the power supply, the oldest piece of hardware I think in my computer. Any tech savvy people know some other diagnosis? Tomorrow after work I'll be heading to the nearby Fry's for a replacement.

Siletense
Raider

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Siletense
Raider

On a serious note, if you are getting absolutely nothing upon pushing the power button I would just check all the connections inside and outside and then assume its the power supply. Unless you have another one laying around or one you can borrow there's not really a way to test it.

Kimlin
Raider

Power supplies always go out. Frys might be willing to test it for you but not sure how much they would charge.

Qualkehk :)
Raider

Everything is fixed! My Ol' Trusty power supply went out on me after almost 9 years of faithful service. Went out and bought another 500W Thermaltake and started up right away.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: