Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreckrium

re: So everybody knows.

Everyone knows I'm crazy, this probably just proves it.

I'm testing the waters on the Suramar forums about starting another 10-Man guild. My goal is to find more people as awesome as you folks and getting them rolling from scratch. This does not affect any of you all in any way, so please don't worry. None of you are invited.

My crazy idea is to try to find more people as awesome as you all, get them established, and then have a United Nations meeting in the distance future so we can all kick ass together. I'm doing this away from you guys because it will be a huge distraction, and you all seem to have a good thing going.

I am thrilled you guys all stuck together, I consider all of you great buddies who I've never seen in the flesh (weird?) and give mad kudos to Fright for stepping up to lead you idiots. I'll be around and available if you guys every need someone for 5-Mans, 10-Mans, or orgies. Please hit me up if you are filling spots for anything, whether it be VoA or if you're one short for a raid night. My ugly Death Knight is at your service, as is my even uglier brother.

Anywho, like I said I'm just testing the waters while I have loads of free time. It may turn out that once I get situated in a new job I will be unable to play altogether, or it may turn out that I have plenty of stress free time to play. Hopefully I can find some new cool players, and Fright and I can mud wrestle down the road and join forces like batman and vanilla pudding.

Until then, cheers, and Cattle sucks balls.

P.S. I tanked on my Warrior today. I am God.
Wreckrium

I knew this would happen, people are already mad at me. I came back to play the game the way I enjoy it. Everyone please realize I am friends with all of you, and have played this game with many of you for literal YEARS. I apologize if my return to the game has jeopardized your new thing in any way. I just like to at least be around with the people I enjoy playing the game with.

I realize I am not the epitome of reliability when it comes to this game at this point, but when you need a break to get your life together maybe you'll sympathize. I'm not trying to preach, and I'm probably just projecting this on a select few people, but hell, you know me.

Despite what anyone tells me I'm still going to reach out to you guys, and friends that I not only played with, but helped bring together. It was never my intention to start any crap, it never is. I don't do drama, yet somehow people like to interpret what I do as the base that starts drama. Forget it all. If you want to say hi, run an instance, or just sing-a-long in some random vent with me I'm down, just let me know. But obviously my sneaky plan to get us into 25's again has backfired.

Enjoy yourselves folks. You're still my crew.

Good luck to you all.
Tuco.

Dont give up the 25man idea Trem. I would love for us to all get back to the whole crew and kickin ass again. I know what your saying, but dont let it get to you. Ill continue to help you out where I can and I hope to see us jump up again.
Wreckrium

I really think it's best if I just do my own thing for a bit. The last thing I wanted to do was upset anyone, and since that is the case I'd rather just let everyone include myself cool down, get a grip and enjoy the game for what it is for a bit. The time might come in the future to where we hit up 25's again as a team, but right now I'm becoming the road block for you guys I didn't want to become.

The game is about fun and and competition, though I do not want to have any part in competing with what you guys are doing.

Most of you all are aware of my personality. I'm not a boss in real life, I'm not a problem solver aside from fixing busted up computers, that is what I enjoy about this game, the ability it creates for me to escape real life when needed and let my personality shine. This just isn't the place for it right now, and though it was never in my plans to make it seem as though I was pushing anything this fast, it seems others have taken it that way. I'd love for us all to be able to play together again in the future, but the circumstances are not right, and I have forfeited a lot of trust with you guys in taking off for a stretch.

The first time I left the guild had grown beyond my control.
The second time my life had grown beyond my control.

I can tell you now I'm a stronger person with high goals and hopefully the drive to achieve them, one of them (albiet much less important than the goals in my real life) is having the fun and comradery I had playing WoW in 2008-2009. But goals often aren't met in a matter of weeks, and sometimes they are never met at all.

I'm around, but don't let me be in the way.
Wreckrium

Oh, and one more thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSFR5LzFi8
GM Fright
Officer

It's still definitely our goal to make it back into 25 man raiding again, and I'd be stupid to think that the transition wouldn't involve you and the people you're able to gather in your new guild. It just needs to be done right. With the right timing and fit into the right formula.

I'd like to talk to you about it all like I did with your brother last night. When you get a chance, let me know and we'll see if we can get on the same page about everything.

But right now, we are just focused on one step at a time, and the step we're taking now lands our foot directly on Arthas' bitch head. Until Tirion Fordring resurrects me and 9 other members of AoR so that we can run a train on the last 10% of the Lich King, then we're not doing much of anything else.
Wreckrium

Yeah my original timetable for the idea was Cataclysm. There's no reason we can't casually hit up some 25-Mans with both groups, but I have never talked about trying to make a cohesive unit until Cataclysm, Gnomer at the earliest. I think some people got the wrong impressions. If anyone can verify what I'm saying it's Cattle, hes the first and only guy I've ever really expressed my intentions to other than the original post in this thread. I feared people would misunderstand my intentions from the get-go, and Cattle even warned me it would happen, but one thing I want to make clear is - I'm not trying to be the bad guy - don't peg me as one. If folks are against teaming up with Tremface McGilliguty again I'm okay with that and I think I would understand why... Just do me a favor and don't make it dramatic heh. If as a unit you guys decide you like what's happening now and changing it in the future isn't in your best interest it's certainly ok. All that means for me is I have to make a few more new friends than I originally thought.

Fright I hope Chris told you why I bailed early on our conversation the other day. I certainly don't want to become a problem, and I definitely don't want to argue with a friend about a video game, so I got out of the situation before I let my stubbornness take over and possibly offend you, as I'd never want that. trust me when I say it definately the lesser of two evils, Chris is the diplomat, I'm the gunslinger.
GM Fright
Officer

I understand. We'll talk about it all at another time and in another place. Until then we'll definitely continue the occasional joint run of an alt group icc10 or something.

But let's cut this short before this whole "let's just be friends!"/"I love you, but only as a friend" thread gets more queer than it already is. Cause you know, Trem, I don't want to have YOUR kids, but I want MY kids to call you Uncle.
Wreckrium

Oh you make me so hot.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: