Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magnetbox

re: Im going to be banned from raiding very quickly come Expac

Leap of Faith (level 85): Pull a party or raid member to your location. Leap of Faith (or "Life Grip") is intended to give priests a tool to help rescue fellow players who have pulled aggro, are being focused on in PvP, or just can't seem to get out of the fire in time. Instant. 30-yard range. 45-second cooldown.

This is just going to be too much fun.
Verjil

i saw that this morning! dude that look so freaking cool. it looks like were gonna get PW: Barrier too like they said before. Im kinda excited about what theyre doin with shadow too. the "nuke" isnt gonna benefit your single target, just add duty which is awesome.
Tuco.

I like the priest changes too, so if the DK and mage changes suck then I have a class to fall back on.. Wohoo! I was considering being a healer in Cat anyway, but well see. I wonder how OP that skill could get in PvP but again, something that we will have to see.

Since I got really turned onto Disc healing im loving the group power word shield... fuck, im gonna have a real decision later in the year.

In a side note, I saw some of the warrior changes too, specifically Heroic Leap looks cool as shit. One more talent that lets the warrior sprint out ahead.. sigh.

Heroic Leap (Level 85): This ability makes the character leap at their target and apply the Thunder Clap ability to all enemies in the area when they land.
GM Fright
Officer

I'm not super excited about the warlock changes. so far it looks like they just more or less are applying the global changes, an imperfect soul shard system, and then some really un-inventive masteries. oh well, maybe it'll get better?

if you feel out of the loop, you can see all the Cataclysm updates here:
http://www.mmo-champion.com
Roshkanu
Raider

re: Re: Im going to be banned from raiding very quickly come Exp

Dansieg wrote:
Leap of Faith (level 85): Pull a party or raid member to your location. Leap of Faith (or "Life Grip") is intended to give priests a tool to help rescue fellow players who have pulled aggro, are being focused on in PvP, or just can't seem to get out of the fire in time. Instant. 30-yard range. 45-second cooldown.

This is just going to be too much fun.

I can see it now, Rosh is going to be a frickin feline yo-yo, going from boss to Dansieg to boss to Tuco, etc. It does look like a pretty cool ability, although it seems like it would be really strong in PvP if not straight up OP.
Wreckrium

Rosh they are probably just going to mold druids into one form, no more Moonkin, no more bear, no more tree, no more cat, it will just be a huge hammer running around destroying everything with one click.
Roshkanu
Raider

New talent- Hammertime: Assume the form of a hammer, annihilating all foes in a 100 yd radius and simultaneously healing nearby allies with every strike.

I like it.
Wreckrium

We already know what their dance would be.
Tiercel

I don't know if I'm dumb or something, but I don't know what dance you're talking about. If it's MC Hammer then orcs already do that.
Wreckrium

I can't even remember what I was talking about.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: