Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

How old are you?:
21-29

Please list your raid ready characters and their class/spec, beginning with your main.:
Parhadox, Protection Paladin; Alexandrius, Protection Warrior; Parihxion, Blood Tank; Davoodoo, Enhancement/Resto Shaman

Which of these characters are you primarily applying with, and would you be willing to switch if needed?:
Parhadox, I rather stick to my prot paladin.

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
My wow playtime began a little before WotLK launched. I've raided everything once it came out in this expansion and have an extensive knowledge on the fights. My raiding experiences have been good ones up to ICC, which I've found quite hard to pug. A notable guild I have been in was Praxis, I was in it for a couple of months on my Enhancement Shaman before it broke.

Why have you decided to apply to The Art of Ruin?:
I've decided to apply because in all honesty the pug value of this server has me so let down that I NEED a guild to further develop my skills as a tank in this server. I will tell you that yes, I am another prot paladin in this server, but I'm a player that will always try his best and will always adapt to anything going on during a raid, I can prove this through my trial period, or whatever you guys decide to do with me. I am not scared of wiping any times that needs to happen to get things done, if I know progression is happening, I'm happy.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Luke Skywalker

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
the universe implode

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
10,000 words huh? How about this: Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey ... Star Wars is pretty beast. I remember watching the first one in the movies with my older brother and my father and how the epic feeling was. I've seen them all far too many times to be proud of. Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey. The options provided were pretty scarce in interest, but watching the universe implode sounds like I would survive it, since I'd be watching it. Hopefully I'll get stranded somewhere with a couple of hotties and be forced to reproduce (Please don't show this app to my girlfriend.) Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey. Enough words?

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> 2x a Month
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Never
Brasidas!

re: APPROVED - App: Parhadox - by GM Fright

Log out in tank gear, please.
Kailley

re: APPROVED - App: Parhadox - by GM Fright

EDIT BY FRIGHTENING

Kaillech,
I've moved your post to a different location, as there are better places for this discussion. We'll talk a little more about it tonight.

-Fright

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: