This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaede

re: FYI

Bananashroom got hacked

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have I made my point yet?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Since when?!

Yesterday morning. When he tried to log on his account had been authenticated, insert warning bells here :-/

If you armory his dk you'll see that its completely stripped; what additionally sucks is that he was at 14/25 saronite for shadow's edge.

Based on how Vel still doesn't have her gear yet (9-10 days post-hack?) it might be a while till we have a Bananashroom in action.

Gay.
Bananashroom

hmmm i just got back my account
Wreckrium

Solid. The gear will follow soon... but don;t think that gets you out of gearing up that Drood with me Lock!
Bananashroom

he will last for 2months, then i probably wont continue my subscription on him...
Bananashroom

so i opened another ticket asking for updates, they said no updates so the estimating time now is 11days, which is about 1-2 before they restore, so i should be able to make it for icc25. /sigh
Wreckrium

Well considering the numerous messages Blizzard has put up the last few weeks and the now 3 total people we've had get attacked I'd say their backed up and these gold selling fuckers are going on a spree.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: