This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amminidabtree

re: 2nd ICC 10 team

Amminidab is going to try and set up a second ICC 10 raid team for The Art of Ruin. I'm hoping that it will turn into a weekly team that will form up every Friday and/or Saturday night. First raid will be this Friday.

If you are interested in joining or giving me extra goldz for the run, please respond to this post saying what your class is and what spec you are (I hardly know anyone here), or send the gold through the mail.

I'm planning to start invites around 6:15 (server time), like usual raid times and I'm planning to end around 9:30 (server time), also like the usual raid end time. Hoping to get through at least three wings!

If you have any questions, please send a whisper or in-game mail to Ammininininininininininininininininininidab. THANK YOU!!!
Jaede

I don't quite understand what the gold is for. Or maybe that's sarcasm and I just need to go to bed.

re: Re: 2nd ICC 10 team

Amminidabtree wrote:
Amminidab is going to try and set up a second ICC 10 raid team for The Art of Ruin. I'm hoping that it will turn into a weekly team that will form up every Friday and/or Saturday night. First raid will be this Friday.

If you are interested in joining or giving me extra goldz for the run, please respond to this post saying what your class is and what spec you are (I hardly know anyone here), or send the gold through the mail.

I'm planning to start invites around 6:15 (server time), like usual raid times and I'm planning to end around 9:30 (server time), also like the usual raid end time. Hoping to get through at least three wings!

If you have any questions, please send a whisper or in-game mail to Ammininininininininininininininininininidab. THANK YOU!!!

That's fine, but your personnel with change weekly if you do this, as we will be pulling different people in weekly to finish off Arthas, and then move on to Hard-Modes.

So in others words, have at er' but remember the main 10-Man run comes first.

I'm sure you'll have some interest though!
Wreckrium

In the future the calendar on-site will soon reflect who will be attending the main runs weekly so it will be easier for you to find the unsaved folks for your runs.

For this week offhand I know that....

Frightening
Vrulgtar
Azakel
Carcin
Jaede
Killerkills
Kaillech
Mesia
Sopheea

Also we need an additional Healer for this week. Preferably one with a solid DPS offspec. If we are unable to find a Healer we will pull in a Ranged DPS and force Jaede to heal no matter how hard she screams.

Alternate: Roshkanu
Savallia

secondary 10 man sunday 6:15 signup! we pull at 6:30 dont have an invite and want to go- hit up Masticus in game

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Wreckrium

Velaena wrote:
secondary 10 man sunday 6:15 signup! we pull at 6:30 dont have an invite and want to go- hit up Masticus in game

A less than subtle, "we already got this going on."

tongue out
Savallia

lol, welll we got it goin on and got as much of the folks we can didnt realie we'd already had a set group either but we do sooo nyea... :P

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Savallia

what can i say- I'm not subtle >.>

Masticrom

This is the grp layout for Mast and Vel's. This is our wish list with what we have left. Our goal is to kill LK, and do some HM's and achieve's. This raid is scheduled for Sunday 6:15 invites, 6:30 Pull time.

Masticus
Tremurr
Velaena
Donatall
Pews
Reji
Aarroun
Poupalos
Bananashroom
Amminidab

Lord willing that that blizzard gives Banana his gear, back, the alternate to him would be Siletense.

Last edited by Masticrom on 06/16/2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abscynth
Raider

I'm traveling (in hotel room right now) until Friday, Then I have all day marathon meetings Saturday/Sunday, So I won't be back at it until Monday.
Savallia

awesome thanks for the heads up abs

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: