Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Priest

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

How old are you?:
18-20

Please list your raid ready characters and their class/spec, beginning with your main.:
Acramor Priest/Shadow

Which of these characters are you primarily applying with, and would you be willing to switch if needed?:
Acramor

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I first started playing in late 2005 but only killed a few bosses in ZG and Kazzak by the time BC came out. In BC, I cleared Karazhan with Reckoning, and then tier 4 content, 1/6 SSC, 1/4 TK, and 2/5 Hyjal with Overpowered. I then joined Ties from Tyranny and cleared the rest of SSC and TK and 8/9 in Black Temple. I continued raiding with them in Wrath but we were struggling after Ulduar came out, so we merged with Cryptic to form Unity. We had downed 11 bosses in ICC 10 and 7 in ICC 25 by the time the guild started falling apart. I also killed Valithria in a primarily Audacity run a few weeks ago so I’m now 8/12 in ICC 25.

Why have you decided to apply to The Art of Ruin?:
Since Unity fell apart, I've been wanting to get back into a consistent raiding guild that I feel is able to be strong in hard modes. I was impressed reading you had killed 11/12 bosses in the first week and I like the idea of working to down the lich king with a guild that hasn't killed him yet but is capable. This guild is a step up progression wise for me without being too far ahead to feel like I can't contribute. It's also been hard for me to find a guild with a decent schedule that's at the progression I'm looking for and I'd rather join one on Suramar than transfer.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
T-Rex

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
the universe implode

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
T-Rexes are big and scary, and the universe imploding sounds like fun to watch.

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> 2x a Month
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> Never
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Wreckrium

re: APPROVED - App: Acramor - by GM Fright

Nice app, hit myself or Frightening up in game when you get a chance.

Wreckrium

re: APPROVED - App: Acramor - by GM Fright

Welcome aboard. Fright will get you access at one point very soon. When you do have full access please create your character and sign up for raids.

envy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: