This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Brasi/Vrulg should talk on vent more
Yes
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Does he really sound like Ahnold?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
MOAR VUVUZELA BZZZZZZZZZ
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Brasidas!

re: Wed 30th RUBY SANCTUM 10 - BE AWARE

This raid will take place tomorrow, june 30th AFTER raid time.

For those of us who can't make it on thursday night or those who didn't get invited, I created an event on the calendar and invited mostly everyone who wasn't already invited to the thursday RS 10. If I missed inviting you and you're interested, let me know here or via ingame mail. I will welcome alts as long as they are decently geared to put out some hurt/heal some hurt/take some hurt.

Please inform yourself by taking a minute to read a strat and watch a video if they are available at this time ( I think Vel or Jaede mentioned tankspot videos will be up tonight)

PS: If an officer or someone more capable of leading raids is interested in going on an alt or main, I welcome you to take the reins. I just did this spur of the moment because I can't go to the main RS 10 on thurs but I still want to see the content ASAP!

**EDIT**: I'm aware that after raid time really narrows how many people are available, in light of this, I'm open to changing the date to Saturday in the afternoon prior to the achievement whore run, or Sunday - which is variable 'cause I know you yanks will probably be doing some independence day activities. Lemme know.

Last edited by Brasidas! on 06/30/2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Abscynth
Raider

I'm be drunk as all sin tomorrow night, But I'm in for Thursday!
Brasidas!

that doesn't help abs. why are you getting hammered tomorrow anyway? Canada day is Thursday, that's why I can't go to the raid and why I'll be getting shitfaced!

Wreckrium

Thanks for giving it a try Brasi. The more people step up to try to hammer out some 10-Mans the less likely people are to hate me for not inviting them every week.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: