This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amminidabtree

re: ICC 10

Since Tremurr has stated that he is going to form only 1 ICC10 group, I'm going to step up and try to form another group to run it.

Going to start at 6:30 and finish at 9:30, which should give us more than enough time to get to Lich King if not kill him. We will run Ruby Sanctum if we have extra time after the run or if we decide to do it before. I'm planning on running on thursday night, but that all depends who can make it or if we're doing 25 man raids. If there is too much confliction, I'll move the raid to friday night.

If you are interested in running, please leave a post below. I will consider bringing mains above alts but I will take 10 people with to fill slots being a main or an alt.

Last edited by Amminidabtree on 07/02/2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thanks man... people sometimes take it personal if I don't invite them every week, but with 30+ people and a limited supply of tanks and healers it's not always easy.

Amminidabtree

NP, I was getting quite frustrated myself you weren't inviting me ^^

GM Fright wrote:
1) 25 man raiding is priority #1. 10 mans will be supplemental and will often be organized by one of us, but they will generally not be scheduled and will not be a source of stress for any of us. If we put together a killer group for the purpose of achieving something in a 10 man raid, and you're not invited, please don't take a Toaster Bath. It's not because we hate you. I promise.

Also, we won't be doing 25 mans on Thursdays, so that's probably a good day to try to put this together if you like.

I'm always there to support if I can amminidab. If I dont come to Tremurr's 10 man ICC on my pally I will let you know so you can have a tank. But since your run yours on Thursday, I will gladly offer up my mage, only after you have exhausted getting guildies mains in.
Brasidas!

On this note is there an icc10 alt run occuring today (sunday)? if so i'm down to tank or dps

Wreckrium

Brasidas! wrote:
On this note is there an icc10 alt run occuring today (sunday)? if so i'm down to tank or dps

Independence Day here in the States.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: